[FiiO x Jade Audio JH3] 1 dynamic driver 2 BA drivers, 0.78 headphone
Apr 5, 2022 at 2:09 AM Post #46 of 50
Hi,
I bought FiiO JH3 from FiiO India website. I have placed order on 26th March and received the IEM on 28th March 2022. Within 4 days of use the connector pin got broken and broken pin got stuck inside the shell. It is very delicate and while in normal use it is broken. When contacted the FiiO India they have mentioned this

"We are sorry to hear that you are facing issue with the product, we checked with the technical team this is physical damage sir and if any product gets physically damaged then the product gets out of warranty. So we cannot provide you warranty or replacement for this".

Can you imagine my situation? The connector pin is so delicate that even for normal use it is broken. I don't know what to do now. It is my first IEM and after a thorough review from various sources, I chose FiiO. Now it is useless and I am completely disappointed with the product.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022 at 2:14 AM Post #47 of 50
The broken JH3 Connector
Latest Update: 06.04.2022

Contacted the technical team and they have mentioned that the JH3 with a broken connector pin cannot be repaired. Within 10 days' time and with 3 days of use the connector pin is broken and the IEM is gone.

Friends, I did not expect this from FiiO. Very poor quality product. With regular use, the connector pin is broken. Now the JH3 is gone waste I cannot use it anymore. RIP

Before buying a product from FiiO please do not believe the reviews. I am completely disappointed and feel cheated by FiiO.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 11.51.18 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-04 at 11.51.18 AM.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 15, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #48 of 50
The broken JH3 Connector
Latest Update: 06.04.2022

Contacted the technical team and they have mentioned that the JH3 with a broken connector pin cannot be repaired. Within 10 days' time and with 3 days of use the connector pin is broken and the IEM is gone.

Friends, I did not expect this from FiiO. Very poor quality product. With regular use, the connector pin is broken. Now the JH3 is gone waste I cannot use it anymore. RIP

Before buying a product from FiiO please do not believe the reviews. I am completely disappointed and feel cheated by FiiO.
My connector is still in very good condition.
I have also been using this cable with FD1 without a single issue.

It is possible that yours is defective and you should contact FiiO support for warranty.

Apr 20, 2022 at 1:20 PM Post #50 of 50
I removed a broken 3.5mm male metal piece from a female socket. I used super glue on a stick and let it cure inside the socket. After a couple of days the broken piece came out. I presume you would have to use something thinner like a paper clip. Maybe also heat up the ear piece a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back