[FiiO Q5s Type C ‖ Q5s] Bluetooth DSD-capable Amplifier,AK4493x2,768k/32bit
Nov 19, 2019 at 11:07 PM Post #2,191 of 3,226
My 3.5mm jack has stopped working on my am3e module... Both of the balanced Jack's still work fine. Wondering whether dirt or something got in and is causing it to not work? Anyone have some advice on how to proceed?
Look inside the jack whit a flash light somtime there can be lint you can pop them out whit a pin. Be careful and be sure the device is off becouse there is enough current that you can die from ventricular fibrillation within 24 hours.

I had this a few time on my phones 3.5 jack and charging socket. If there is nothing in i i would say its death. You can also cleannit a whit a ear rod dipped in alcohol when you squish them they fit in the 3.5 socket

Nov 20, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #2,192 of 3,226
Look inside the jack whit a flash light somtime there can be lint you can pop them out whit a pin. Be careful and be sure the device is off becouse there is enough current that you can die from ventricular fibrillation within 24 hours.

I had this a few time on my phones 3.5 jack and charging socket. If there is nothing in i i would say its death. You can also cleannit a whit a ear rod dipped in alcohol when you squish them they fit in the 3.5 socket

Yeah that did not work... I just don't see how the jack all of sudden just died, I barely use the 3.5mm. I'd say I only use it 5‰ of the time I've owned the device. But still there are earphones that I have no choice but to use it with... Guess it's time to RMA this damn thing, this sucks lol

Nov 20, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #2,193 of 3,226
Yeah that did not work... I just don't see how the jack all of sudden just died, I barely use the 3.5mm. I'd say I only use it 5‰ of the time I've owned the device. But still there are earphones that I have no choice but to use it with... Guess it's time to RMA this damn thing, this sucks lol

My deepest condolences... Maybe it's time for a AM3D

Nov 21, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #2,195 of 3,226
maybe. you wanna try to convince me on it? what's the sound difference between AM3E and AM3D? is it worth the money?
It sound fuller more lively clearer better bass control. But the am3e sound already good. but Am3d its a notch better. If it worth. Depends on your pocket and your gear i mean when you have alot of gear you can let them all sound a bit better

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2019 at 9:46 PM Post #2,197 of 3,226
What will I do with the AM3E then?
Mine just waiting in my closet. The am3e actually has more output power but i dont need that much at the moment. Maybe when i got someday somthing hard to drive i ian change to the am3e

Nov 24, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #2,199 of 3,226
My 3.5mm jack has stopped working on my am3e module... Both of the balanced Jack's still work fine. Wondering whether dirt or something got in and is causing it to not work? Anyone have some advice on how to proceed?
Dear friend,

Sorry to hear about that..Did you try another 3.5mm headphone and reset the Q5s by poking the reset pole in the left side? If the issue still remains, please contact your seller about that first.

If the seller fails to help, please contact us again with the receipt attached.
Sorry for bringing inconvenience to you.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 25, 2019 at 9:52 PM Post #2,200 of 3,226
Dear friend,

Sorry to hear about that..Did you try another 3.5mm headphone and reset the Q5s by poking the reset pole in the left side? If the issue still remains, please contact your seller about that first.

Best regards

LOL this actually worked. As soon as I reset the 3.5mm started working again... I don't even. Thanks

Nov 25, 2019 at 10:00 PM Post #2,202 of 3,226
You mean am3d has less power than am3e...that just doesn't make sense, right? Why should one get the am3d then?
Because it has a better architecture and sounds cleaner whit more controlled bass bigger stage more details power is not everything

Nov 25, 2019 at 10:01 PM Post #2,203 of 3,226
Dear friend,

Best regards
Still nothing new from the ldac equalizer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back