FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line in, share the same amp module with X7.
Aug 27, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #201 of 3,173
  PLEASE PUT EQ IN THIS THING, I WOULD BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO BUY IT.

How would it be possible to put an EQ in it, if it just decodes the data stream, and does not process it?

And I do think that the chances are that your software EQ will be better than hardware, because hardware EQ tends to degrade the signal more than software. Well, in theory it is possible to have software EQ that is fully lossless, while the funaments of circuits and electricity dictate that a circuit degerades a signal more, and will affect it's fidelity.

I know that in practice there are hardware EQ that sounds better than particular software, but just saying, using the software EQ you have is going to have the possibility of creating better results. 

Aug 27, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #202 of 3,173
I loved the EQ on E17, and I like the EQ on my E5. but the E5 has a software EQ not hardware. I would love to have a DAC/AMP that lets you EQ all inputs' signals,specificly the line-in.

Bass Boost aint nothing but a hardware EQ, why not put a 10 steps EQ in this thing, like the E17 ?

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #203 of 3,173
  PLEASE PUT EQ IN THIS THING, I WOULD BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO BUY IT.

oh,Pls don't shout near my ears standing BEHIND ME, as you makin me deaf....
wink.gif

Sep 7, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #210 of 3,173
Model B for my eyes. Looks cleaner and more professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back