FiiO newsflash: James’ latest firmware update cures cancer (we hope)
Dec 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #61 of 80
Update 11 December 2013: I just received word from James today that the tumor that was extracted wasn't really a tumor, but just something that could maybe possibly become a tumor in the future (I don't know what to make of the Chinese term he gave me, much less translate it to English) :xf_eek: The doctors were supposedly convinced it was cancer going into the operation. Were the doctors just not sure? Is this precursor thingy something you want to remove ASAP or were James and all of us all had by the Chinese doctors? I dunno :p But the good news is since this was never cancer in the first place, there no chance for a relapse :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Dec 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #62 of 80
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #67 of 80
this was posted (way) earlier in the X5 thread:

Any information about James's health situation? I am wishing the best of luck for him. Will absence of him effect the X5's planned schedule? Maybe Joe from FiiO with his majestic avatar can shed some light here.

LOL can't resist replying to this
biggrin.gif

Yes James' surgery has been successful, and the incision has also been confirmed to be infection-free. Better yet, I just received word from James today that the tumor that was extracted wasn't really a tumor, but just something that could maybe possibly become a tumor in the future (I don't know what to make of the Chinese term he gave me, much less translate it to English)
redface.gif
It seems James was led to think it was cancer going into the operation. Were the doctors just not sure? Is this precursor thingy something you want to removeASAP or were we all had by the Chinese doctors? I dunno
tongue.gif
But the good news is since this was never cancer in the first place, there no chance for a relapse
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 8:45 AM Post #68 of 80
  this was posted (way) earlier in the X5 thread:

yes u have to do on table biopsy many a times to differentiate between benign and malignant growth

Dec 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #69 of 80
Excellent news! Continued well wishes for a speedy recovery from the surgery James! Glad to hear that things are heading in the right direction. Take care!

Dale

Dec 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #71 of 80
Fantastic to hear that the latest FW update obviously got rid of the bugs that were plaguing the James device!!!

Seriously, very glad to read the good news. All the best to James.

beerchug.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #73 of 80

Fantastic to hear that the latest FW update obviously got rid of the bugs that were plaguing the James device!!!

Seriously, very glad to read the good news. All the best to James.

:beerchug:  

which device? pls be specific. JK......:wink:

It was JamesFiiO Lung device.... :)

Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back