FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
Dec 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #437 of 3,739
Quote:
If there is a will there is a way. You basically build yourself up and then bam. I'm still building myself up.

Well, here goes nothing :wink:
In any case, I believe I'll at least be mostly set for amping from here out 
k701smile.gif

imackler,
I'm totally stoked, just [might've] gotten lucky to get in as someone withdrew. Wonder if others will get lucky in the same way? Refresh refresh refresh... 
wink.gif

Dec 21, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #442 of 3,739
Quote:

agreed but im greedy. I want both!! :)

Well guys, go ahead and sign up on the wait-list... you never know what'll happen. Only 3 people (apparently) have paid their deposits so far, due by Christmas. Even if nobody else backs out, FiiO may notify you right when the full-production goes full-swing and help make early stock available to you. Doesn't hurt to try, basically :wink:

I feel that, now that I have access to my full computer library again, a new profile pic is in order... I've actually been to Mont Blanc, but I don't have any impressive pictures of it from a distance, just a funny one of me in a bucket hat ^_^

Dec 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #443 of 3,739
Damn release date is March now :p Oh well better that they take longer to produce a good product than rush to release it.

Dec 21, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #444 of 3,739
Damn release date is March now :p Oh well better that they take longer to produce a good product than rush to release it.

Where did you see March? I didn't hear that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back