FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240 TFT|50mW|FLAC/APE/AIFF|In line control|OGG, MP3, AAC, WMA |24 Hours|HiFi Earbuds
Nov 18, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #541 of 2,001
Nov 18, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #542 of 2,001
....ya, M3 could save that fuzzy can...hehe. 

M3 with the Hifiman edition S is a potent inexpensive package...into soundblissss. 
Not a finefinecomb but the enjoyment is very high up there.

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #543 of 2,001
....ya, M3 could save that fuzzy can...hehe. 

M3 with the Hifiman edition S is a potent inexpensive package...into soundblissss. 
Not a finefinecomb but the enjoyment is very high up there.

Ha! Fair enough!

Nov 18, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #547 of 2,001

Stop it with the battery posts alrea...

Wait, different guy, nevermind.

Also, even though my Clip Zip is still alive, the wait for this is killing me. I can't wait to see a video review of it, to have a taste of the UI.

Or the guy on a case or clip style case. This is a pocket DAP for sure!

Nice photo's Mr. Brooko
wink_face.gif

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #549 of 2,001

Stop it with the battery posts alrea...

Wait, different guy, nevermind.

Also, even though my Clip Zip is still alive, the wait for this is killing me. I can't wait to see a video review of it, to have a taste of the UI.

smile.gif
 - Lieven asked me to do it for him so he could get an idea of size.  It had just arrived so I though you guys would be interested. The UI is fairly unpolished at the moment.  I need to get some feedback to Fiio - but its going to take a few days testing first.

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #551 of 2,001
:smile:  - Lieven asked me to do it for him so he could get an idea of size.  It had just arrived so I though you guys would be interested. The UI is fairly unpolished at the moment.  I need to get some feedback to Fiio - but its going to take a few days testing first.
when I looked at them I thought there were AA and still thought alright nice size. But when you said those were AAA... :eek:
Now I'm considering if I ought to preorder one more (for myself).

Nov 18, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #554 of 2,001
I'll try and answer some of the individual questions over the next couple of days.  Still finding my way around it at the moment, and I need to get some comments back to Sunny on a few early issues with UI (tagging etc).

Really good sounding player for the money though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back