[FiiO M17] Dual ES9038PRO, dual THXAAA-788+, dual power supplies, 9200mAh battery, 2 volume control modes
Oct 11, 2021 at 10:37 AM Post #452 of 5,692
I sent a message to the official Facebook account and got met with "Hi! It will take the end of this month at the earliest, but the time cannot be determined now." Not sure how much this will help but I assume this means if not this month then early next month

Oct 11, 2021 at 11:55 AM Post #454 of 5,692
Because it is definitely a good idea to judge the sound of M17 before it is released:smiley:
Ah, not to fret, I see. Schmucks get their posts moderated and deleted, +demerits. Haha ... short way of saying I was the toss of the coin away from using my twit filter to ignore posts from that user. Happy to say I dont see them now without that.

Oct 11, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #455 of 5,692
That wasn't an affiliate link, I don't post affiliate links. :)

Do you know what an Affiliate link is?
Yes… I make web pages for clients. What you posted goes thru at least Shareasale. Now it’s possible that it is head-fi doin’ the redirectin’ which is perfectly okay. Hey… weez allz gots ta putz foodz on da table.

Oct 11, 2021 at 5:17 PM Post #456 of 5,692
Yes… I make web pages for clients. What you posted goes thru at least Shareasale. Now it’s possible that it is head-fi doin’ the redirectin’ which is perfectly okay. Hey… weez allz gots ta putz foodz on da table.
My links don't show any redirecting or inclusion of tokens for "Affilate" tracking, nothing added are in the links I post, so you didn't need to accuse me of posting Affiliate links.

With your experience you should be able to discern what was from me and what was from the site without wasting everyone's time posting off-topic conversation.

I don't see Ad's anywhere in Firefox / Chrome / Edge, I use Adguard Windows + AdGuard Browser, and still use NoScript + ClearURLs + Privacy Badger + Browser Built-in blocking + external cleaning of Cookies + Tracker Info

Please give Ad blocking a try. :)

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2021 at 6:48 PM Post #458 of 5,692
My links don't show any redirecting or inclusion of tokens for "Affilate" tracking, nothing added are in the links I post, so you didn't need to accuse me of posting Affiliate links.

With your experience you should be able to discern what was from me and what was from the site without wasting everyone's time posting off-topic conversation.

I don't see Ad's anywhere in Firefox / Chrome / Edge, I use Adguard Windows + AdGuard Browser, and still use NoScript + ClearURLs + Privacy Badger + Browser Built-in blocking + external cleaning of Cookies + Tracker Info

Please give Ad blocking a try. :)
Already using AdBlock in both Chrome and FF.
When I click your affiliate link, I go thru several pass-thru links including one for SaS.
Finally I end up on the hifogo page with the following id after the URL you linked:
Code:
?sscid=a1k5_bmrdx&

So let's do a 'speriment, shall we folks. I'll paste the direct link here:
https://hifigo.com/blogs/news/fiio-m17-the-almighty-flagship-music-player-is-about-to-get-here
See where that takes us.

Oct 11, 2021 at 6:51 PM Post #459 of 5,692
Already using AdBlock in both Chrome and FF.
When I click your affiliate link, I go thru several pass-thru links including one for SaS.
Finally I end up on the hifogo page with the following id after the URL you linked:
Code:
?sscid=a1k5_bmrdx&

So let's do a 'speriment, shall we folks. I'll paste the direct link here:
https://hifigo.com/blogs/news/fiio-m17-the-almighty-flagship-music-player-is-about-to-get-here
See where that takes us.
Okay ... I did go thru my link and did in fact get re-directed, but only SaS (Shareasale). Again with
Code:
?sscid=a1k5_bmxun&
I assume this is h-f addin' it in?

Oct 11, 2021 at 9:30 PM Post #460 of 5,692
Okay ... I did go thru my link and did in fact get re-directed, but only SaS (Shareasale). Again with
Code:
?sscid=a1k5_bmxun&
I assume this is h-f addin' it in?
Stop with the link take it to a private message.

Oct 12, 2021 at 2:22 AM Post #461 of 5,692
Stop with the link take it to a private message.
So PM me. Why didn’t you do this on the get go if you’re so sensitive?

Oct 12, 2021 at 3:21 AM Post #462 of 5,692
So PM me. Why didn’t you do this on the get go if you’re so sensitive?
Nothing to be sensitive about, we just don't care about your argument about the link.

We are here to talk and read a out the amp.

Its just polite to consider other folks here. That's what PM are for.

Oct 12, 2021 at 3:23 AM Post #463 of 5,692
Does any one has a price range for the dap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back