FiiO M15 Audio Player | Dual AK4499EQ | 7490 mAh Battery | 64 GB ROM | $1299.99
Jul 25, 2020 at 7:34 AM Post #2,898 of 4,083
Ifi dsd is nowhere near the H2... sorry.... and yes I agree for price m15 is the best package on the market and a great backup dap.... but it is nowhere close to H2go. Fact.

SO... if you ONLY can scrape together 1200 ish and getting to the 3k for H2go is absolutely not achievable by all means get the m15 which is inferior..., along with every other dap. BUT if you can sell some gear and get the 3k... the sheer joy of what the H2go brings to the table will have you wondering why you never went this route prior. We come here to learn from others experiences luckily I have the means to buy all of the flag ship gear and test them...this is simply the best DAP in the world today. Period. I’ve spent over 50k on Headfi gear in last 24 months testing variations... I only speak of this through experience. H2go Matched with the right iems or headphones is simply the winner.

And yes I have mojo poly as well and I agree with your assesssment... that too is NOT close to H2go.... m15 is better than mojopoly... H2go is much better than both of them... H2go is much better than dx220max and sp2000. End of story... not subjective when 90% of tested subjects would agree.I have no skin in this game other to than to inform people of my own experience... this is not a subtle difference... it is like a punch in the mouth... this is how much better it is. If you do a comparison with M15 and Ier Z1R or LCD 4Z and the H2go...There is no going back-and-forth ... there is no wondering if there was a better bass or sound separation, sound stage etc. the difference is not subtle it’s as obvious as going from 1080 P led to 4Khdr oled.

I see you edited this post and again it is not fact.

It is your fact which is opinion, yes the H2go is better than the M15, we all get that. But it is not £1800 better, it is not a DAP as such. Ive given you a valid alternative where others have viewed the ifi idsd being up very close and for some better than the H2 but you dismiss that in a very arrogant manner.

Your opinion is not a fact just because you spend thousands chasing your perfect sound.

I could easily spend £3k on the Chord but I choose not too because I'm not overly keen on their sound signature.

Please leave us inferior souls to enjoy our M15.

Jul 25, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #2,899 of 4,083
I see you edited this post and again it is not fact.

It is your fact which is opinion, yes the H2go is better than the M15, we all get that. But it is not £1800 better, it is not a DAP as such. Ive given you a valid alternative where others have viewed the ifi idsd being up very close and for some better than the H2 but you dismiss that in a very arrogant manner.

Your opinion is not a fact just because you spend thousands chasing your perfect sound.

I could easily spend £3k on the Chord but I choose not too because I'm not overly keen on their sound signature.

Please leave us inferior souls to enjoy our M15.
You admit never hearing the H2go only the mojo poly.... and in fact I agreed with your opinion based on my own experience with it... How can your opinion not based on experience be taken Seriously?

Jul 25, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #2,900 of 4,083
You admit never hearing the H2go only the mojo poly.... and in fact I agreed with your opinion based on my own experience with it... How can your opinion not based on experience be taken Seriously?
We get your point. If you want to share your facts any further, please start a new topic of your own.

Jul 25, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #2,901 of 4,083

I'm not sure I said I hadn't heard the H2go but regardless of that you seem to think that by spending a lot of money on audio gear it qualifies you to make sweeping statements on audio kit....it doesn't, it just means you have an opinion.

I'll explain it again for you. Other users here and elsewhere have stated that they felt in their opinion (see what I did there? Opinion not fact) that the Ifi-Audio Idsd black label for £600 got very close and sometimes was better than the H2. Now I have the Idsd, I'm not going to spend £1800 on a product that doesn't totally beat the other based on opinions. That is diminishing returns. The same applies to the M15, I've tried to respect your opinion (not fact) but you keep shooting everybody down with your I've spent 50k or 200k so I know better.

I'd expect the same response from you and others if I came into the Chord thread and started banging on about the idsd or pro idsd and didn't.

Again please leave us poor inferior worthless souls to our rubbish disgusting M15 :wink: :rolling_eyes::sunglasses::smiley::thumbsup:

Jul 25, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #2,902 of 4,083
I'm not sure I said I hadn't heard the H2go but regardless of that you seem to think that by spending a lot of money on audio gear it qualifies you to make sweeping statements on audio kit....it doesn't, it just means you have an opinion.

I'll explain it again for you. Other users here and elsewhere have stated that they felt in their opinion (see what I did there? Opinion not fact) that the Ifi-Audio Idsd black label for £600 got very close and sometimes was better than the H2. Now I have the Idsd, I'm not going to spend £1800 on a product that doesn't totally beat the other based on opinions. That is diminishing returns. The same applies to the M15, I've tried to respect your opinion (not fact) but you keep shooting everybody down with your I've spent 50k or 200k so I know better.

I'd expect the same response from you and others if I came into the Chord thread and started banging on about the idsd or pro idsd and didn't.

Again please leave us poor inferior worthless souls to our rubbish disgusting M15 :wink: :rolling_eyes::sunglasses::smiley::thumbsup:
So much for trying to help out others and get treated like this!

Jul 25, 2020 at 1:49 PM Post #2,903 of 4,083

To be fair, as a fellow Hugo 2 owner and someone mostly observing the conversation, you’ve been pretty stubborn in insisting that your opinions should be taken as absolute truths while dismissing the ideas and opinions of others. Just sayin’

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:15 PM Post #2,904 of 4,083
To be fair, as a fellow Hugo 2 owner and someone mostly observing the conversation, you’ve been pretty stubborn in insisting that your opinions should be taken as absolute truths while dismissing the ideas and opinions of others. Just sayin’
Evidence based on multi user testing. If 10 of 10 clearly choose H2go by a wide margin over m15 it’s not opinion... it shows that you are dealing with a clearly better technology for sonic reproduction.... too much confirmation bias on headfi bordering on zealotry.... No wonder the ASR guys don’t want to interact here. Also even stating idsd black label close to H2go is misleading and borders on the absurd... does an injustice to those seeking info for a purchase.... this is the exact reason people get pulled into these HW upgrade cycles of death. To much false information.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020 at 2:24 PM Post #2,905 of 4,083
I'm not sure what you expect.

You said your friend was disgusted by the M15 after hearing the H2go and you've more or less said the same yourself.

This is the M15 thread, some people on here work hard and save to buy their gear and you've rubbished their purchase.

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:26 PM Post #2,906 of 4,083
Evidence based on multi user testing. If 10 of 10 clearly choose H2go by a wide margin over m15 it’s not opinion... it shows that you are dealing with a clearly better technology for sonic reproduction.... too much confirmation bias on headfi bordering on zealotry.... No wonder the ASR guys don’t want to interact here.
And I gave you people's opinions on the idsd v h2 but you shot that down. At least try and be consistent!

Also your evidence is based on 'your friends' hardly scientific and wouldn't be accepted as proper evidence, you could be making it up!!!

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #2,907 of 4,083
I'm not sure what you expect.

You said your friend was disgusted by the M15 after hearing the H2go and you've more or less said the same yourself.

This is the M15 thread, some people on here work hard and save to buy their gear and you've rubbished their purchase.
I bought the m15... for its price it has the best design, UI and sound in that category... period... I’m a fan of what fiio have done and as a package it’s better than the other android daps.... but it’s Nowhere near h2go.... and I am just describing her face after she listened to m15 then tried H2go. It was funny!

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:40 PM Post #2,908 of 4,083
Evidence based on multi user testing. If 10 of 10 clearly choose H2go by a wide margin over m15 it’s not opinion... it shows that you are dealing with a clearly better technology for sonic reproduction.... too much confirmation bias on headfi bordering on zealotry.... No wonder the ASR guys don’t want to interact here. Also even stating idsd black label close to H2go is misleading and borders on the absurd... does an injustice to those seeking info for a purchase.... this is the exact reason people get pulled into these HW upgrade cycles of death. To much false information.

Oh, I get you. The thing is, there are other forums where many of the users feel Hugo 2 is complete garbage and overpriced. There’s a perception that Head-fi is basically a big ol’ Chord circle jerk. So while I agree that confirmation bias is rampant in this hobby, no one product or community is immune to it and that’s why subjectivity when comparing competing high quality products is valid.

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:41 PM Post #2,909 of 4,083
I bought the m15... for its price it has the best design, UI and sound in that category... period... I’m a fan of what fiio have done and as a package it’s better than the other android daps.... but it’s Nowhere near h2go.... and I am just describing her face after she listened to m15 then tried H2go. It was funny!
Again in your opinion, I know from others (opinions) that it is not £1800 better

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:47 PM Post #2,910 of 4,083
Oh, I get you. The thing is, there are other forums where many of the users feel Hugo 2 is complete garbage and overpriced. There’s a perception that Head-fi is basically a big ol’ Chord circle jerk. So while I agree that confirmation bias is rampant in this hobby, no one product or community is immune to it and that’s why subjectivity when comparing competing high quality products is valid.
Agree. Which is why I’d like to do tests with people that have no confirmation bias and I clearly see their reaction. It’s both obvious to them and me. Therefore I hope to shine light on some thing I discovered without appearing just to be my own opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back