FiiO M15 Audio Player | Dual AK4499EQ | 7490 mAh Battery | 64 GB ROM | $1299.99
Jul 24, 2020 at 1:30 PM Post #2,866 of 4,083
No, i am saying that the sp2000cu is more detailed, more natural, more musical, is another level, but that is obvious and don't take any valeu from the M15, for the price M15 is great, H2? Please give me a break...
Despite other members pointing out this apples vs. oranges comparison he comes in here banging this drum all the time. $1300 DAP versus a $2500 DAC/AMP plus $1300 streamer, PLUS still need a smartphone or other device to control the playback. A) I hope it would be leaps and bounds better for 3x the cost, larger/heavier size and the need for a secondary device and B) completely irrelevant comparison for folks interested in DAPs.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020 at 1:31 PM Post #2,867 of 4,083
Despite other members pointing out this apples vs. oranges comparison he comes in here banging this drum all the time. $1300 DAP versus a $2500 DAC/AMP plus $1300 streamer, PLUS still need a smartphone or other device to control the playback. A) I hope it would be leaps and bounds better for 3x the cost, larger/heavier size and the need for a secondary device and B) completely irrelevant for folks interested in DAPs.
It’s a BIG DAP. And the best DAP currently in existence today. Also I got new H2 + 2GO for under 3k

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020 at 1:49 PM Post #2,868 of 4,083
Stupid comparisons really, £3000 DAC/streamers and £2500 dap vs the £1200 M15 lol. It's like saying my £50000 Merc is so much better than your £25000 VW.....Yep thats a given lol

The M15 in my opinion out performs it's natural competitors in and around it's price range.

Jul 24, 2020 at 2:31 PM Post #2,871 of 4,083
Me? You where saying that the sp2000cu is a little better than the M15, no, the sp2000cu is clearly better than the M15, but is not strange because the price diference, that don't make the M15 bad, for the price the M15 is great, the AK is obviously better, but is not M15 fault, is SP2000CU merit

Jul 24, 2020 at 2:51 PM Post #2,873 of 4,083
I did a random sample of 20 people using iems and Hp’s with m15 and hugo 2 + 2go... all 20 choose the H2go and all said the sound was night and day.

Do you have stock in the Hugo company or something? It just seems like no matter what question is asked, you tell people to buy a Hugo 2 and 2go. Is it possible that maybe that’s just your preference?

Jul 24, 2020 at 3:14 PM Post #2,874 of 4,083
Do you have stock in the Hugo company or something? It just seems like no matter what question is asked, you tell people to buy a Hugo 2 and 2go. Is it possible that maybe that’s just your preference?
No. It’s just so much better.... I was shocked... and it makes me realize all this dap chasing is pointless when. H2go is superior by quite a bit to every current dap.... and probably will remain so until hugo 3. More expensive but when you factor in time and money lost reselling, testing units... why not just get the clear winner.... It really is that much better.

Jul 24, 2020 at 3:43 PM Post #2,875 of 4,083
No. It’s just so much better.... I was shocked... and it makes me realize all this dap chasing is pointless when. H2go is superior by quite a bit to every current dap.... and probably will remain so until hugo 3. More expensive but when you factor in time and money lost reselling, testing units... why not just get the clear winner.... It really is that much better.
In your opinion

Jul 24, 2020 at 4:09 PM Post #2,876 of 4,083
Was kinda hoping for this at the end of your statement, "... And I am going ahead to buy H2go for everyone on here!!!" :)))

Jul 24, 2020 at 4:56 PM Post #2,878 of 4,083
In your opinion
Get one... you have 60 days to return from music direct.... I guarantee you will want to sell your m15. I was fully expecting it to be may be a little bit better and I was fully expecting just to return it I bought it out of curiosity that is all and then I was blown away. I can also get it for a hell a lot cheaper than a music direct.

Jul 24, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #2,879 of 4,083
Get one... you have 60 days to return from music direct.... I guarantee you will want to sell your m15. I was fully expecting it to be may be a little bit better and I was fully expecting just to return it I bought it out of curiosity that is all and then I was blown away. I can also get it for a hell a lot cheaper than a music direct.

I've no doubt it is better but I know for a fact that it is not 2-3 times better. 10-20% maybe but doubtful.
My Etymotic earphones sell new for £350, my Audeze lcd i3 are almost 3 times the price but they are not that margin better.

Jul 24, 2020 at 11:14 PM Post #2,880 of 4,083
While I’ll agree, Hugo 2 is simply amazing and I love mine, 2Go is really bad and a huge wasted opportunity. Go read through the 2Go thread and you’ll find many owners up in arms and simply appalled at its inability to deliver basic streamer functionality reliably. Poly is the same story, and both are priced at a premium in true Chord fashion.

Hugo 2 is awesome, 2Go is terrible which is why I stack my M15 and Hugo2 when I’m just hanging around the house and mostly stationary.

D4F50B02-ED83-40C8-83D4-75C5EF594B65.jpeg

Edit: Thought I'd add a disclaimer, I spent a couple of weeks trying to get Mojo+Poly working w/ Apple Music over Airplay and encountered constant playback stuttering, pausing, etc. The WiFi in Poly is highly susceptible to interference and even my Logitech Keyboard/Mouse receiver would cause it to freak out when in close proximity. The folks in the 2Go thread are reporting similar issues, in 2020 and at these cost premiums this should be a non-issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back