FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Apr 1, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #1,097 of 1,931
Hi Fiio ! Is it possible to make software support for the streaming service Tidal in the Fiio Music app? For example, in the USB Audio Player Pro music application, you can log in to Tidal and other streaming services and listen to MQA-enabled music in the UAPP application itself. If using the Fiio Music music app we can listen to Tidal streaming service with MQA support inside the Fiio Music app, this would take the Fiio Music app to a new level!
Is this feasible?

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #1,098 of 1,931
Hello! Is it possible to make software support for the streaming service Tidal in the Fiio Music app? For example, in the USB Audio Player Pro music application, you can log in to Tidal and other streaming services and listen to MQA-enabled music in the UAPP application itself. If using the Fiio Music music app we can listen to Tidal streaming service with MQA support inside the Fiio Music app, this would take the Fiio Music app to a new level!
Is this feasible?

Tidal within Fiio Music is dope bro! I love it too!

Apr 4, 2020 at 11:10 PM Post #1,099 of 1,931
Just got a M11 Pro SS and updated to the latest firmware with Google Play Store support.

I got a problem that I unable to sign in to my Apple Music account anyone experiencing the same problem and got a solution. My Tidal and Qobuz account is works fine only Apple Music I unable to sign in.

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:18 AM Post #1,101 of 1,931
You discovered a weakness of the FiiO Music App.
That's the reason, why some use another Music App like "USB Audio Player Pro", "Neutron" or something similar from Google Play Store ...
Just read a few pages back, there are several threads about alternatives.

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:20 AM Post #1,102 of 1,931
You discovered a weakness of the FiiO Music App.
That's the reason, why some use another Music App like "USB Audio Player Pro", "Neutron" or something similar from Google Play Store ...
Just read a few pages back, there are several threads about alternatives.
Oh I see, are they system wide eq?

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #1,104 of 1,931
Unfortunately not ... but as for UAPP, you can stream from Google Music, Tidal and Qobuz within the app ...
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I use foreign music apps so not sure if that will work

Apr 6, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #1,105 of 1,931
To FiiO: the M11 and M11 PRO send a ACTION_AUDIO_BECOMING_NOISY event after 2 minutes of playback for no reason when playing in UAPP using a USB DAC (and our custom USB audio driver). We have made a work-around for next release by ignoring this event for the FiiO M series, but this event shouldn't get triggered in the first place.

Apr 17, 2020 at 10:14 PM Post #1,109 of 1,931
Is anyone experiencing gaps between songs played back when everything is converted to DSD64? Even though my gapless playback is turned on, there still is a little gap between flac songs played back. Weird Also, how do I check which firmware my unit has at the moment?

Apr 18, 2020 at 5:25 AM Post #1,110 of 1,931
Is anyone experiencing gaps between songs played back when everything is converted to DSD64? Even though my gapless playback is turned on, there still is a little gap between flac songs played back. Weird Also, how do I check which firmware my unit has at the moment?
There is always a gap between songs as gapless doesn‘t work in Fiio music. With neutron or poweramp no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back