FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Nov 2, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #662 of 1,931
Nov 2, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #663 of 1,931
Nov 2, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #664 of 1,931
Looks beautiful. It lies comfortably in the hand, does not slip, the device sits tightly in the case. In the case, the heating of the device is not felt. Stylish, beautiful, comfortable. Color in photographs may vary from actual due to lighting and flash. The color in real life is dark green, such as in my photograph of the device next to the box from the Fiio M11Pro
The device due to the cover has become even a little larger, but not critical.
It would be great if Fiio sold the M11Pro with this case in the kit.
I am satisfied!

Those pics came out great!

Nov 2, 2019 at 2:28 PM Post #665 of 1,931
From what I have read Fiio are only planning to release details of the M15 in December with a product release sometime early 2020. Which would mean the M15 Pro is probably another 6+ months out from now.

Can't believe the M11 Pro, FH7 and pure silver litz balanced cable are only $1.2k. I've had a blast looking at higher priced DAPs and IEMs knowing people overpaid to get the same sound. And the FH7 can be tuned many different ways so it's like getting a new toy every tip/filter swap. :D

Nov 2, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #666 of 1,931
Hello , M11 Vs M11Pro ? Wich should i get?
The M11Pro has a more dense, enveloping, more realistic sound. The sound is musical, massive with excellent detail at all frequencies. Low frequencies are more massive, better worked out with good resolution. The complete absence of background noise of the amplifier on low-impedance headphones. M11 and M11Pro have a different musical style. M11 is more neutral, more lightweight, with a lot of high frequencies. M11Pro has fewer high frequencies, but qualitatively they are better, more balanced, more natural. The sound is delivered with a more massive, musical presentation, with more detail with greater depth. The sound of the M11Pro can be described as more serious, at the level of the sound of a good desktop amplifier, the sound is natural, vibrant, clear, powerful.

Nov 2, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #667 of 1,931
The M11Pro has a more dense, enveloping, more realistic sound. The sound is musical, massive with excellent detail at all frequencies. Low frequencies are more massive, better worked out with good resolution. The complete absence of background noise of the amplifier on low-impedance headphones. M11 and M11Pro have a different musical style. M11 is more neutral, more lightweight, with a lot of high frequencies. M11Pro has fewer high frequencies, but qualitatively they are better, more balanced, more natural. The sound is delivered with a more massive, musical presentation, with more detail with greater depth. The sound of the M11Pro can be described as more serious, at the level of the sound of a good desktop amplifier, the sound is natural, vibrant, clear, powerful.
Agree. Insane depth in sound stage, layering, air, detail are great. The bass with my PW Audio copper is rich detailed, smooth layered.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #671 of 1,931
That's sweet right there, bro. You'll be fine!

Nov 2, 2019 at 11:24 PM Post #672 of 1,931
Does anyone in the Chicago land area have an M11 Pro for demo? Curious to hear how it sounds.

Nov 3, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #673 of 1,931
I e-mailed FiiO the log files already but am putting it out here that my M11 Pro has developed a bluetooth connection issue today.

It will connect with my phone only for a second, show the bluetooth dac screen and then disconnect. I have restarted both devices, unpaired and repaired in bluetooth settings from both devices and still not working.

Edit: As randomly as it stopped working it started working again. Log file is littered with errors regarding connecting to an incorrect thread.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #674 of 1,931
I e-mailed FiiO the log files already but am putting it out here that my M11 Pro has developed a bluetooth connection issue today.

It will connect with my phone only for a second, show the bluetooth dac screen and then disconnect. I have restarted both devices, unpaired and repaired in bluetooth settings from both devices and still not working.

Edit: As randomly as it stopped working it started working again. Log file is littered with errors regarding connecting to an incorrect thread.

You are 100% correct. I just tried a session with my Sony Bluetooth speaker via Bluetooth and the same thing. Keeps dropping connection. I redid the connection 6 times (LDAP) and it has stabilized for about 15 minutes now. Damn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back