FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Dec 22, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #1,623 of 1,931
So I am using the leather case that came with the 11 Pro and now I can't separate the case from the device...... Please help...

There is no case tat comes with M11 Pro, not even the clear silicon case with M11.. What you might get is the Leather case tat suppose to be for M11... which is too tight fitting for M11 Pro

Dec 22, 2020 at 7:34 PM Post #1,627 of 1,931
Mine works well, with the exception of skipping the first second when starting a new album or song that’s on a different album than the previous track, as I’ve previously mentioned.

It’s now routine/muscle memory for me to start a song and then immediately hit the back button to restart it from the actual beginning.
I’m actually having somewhat of a similar issue; seems that the fist half second of the first song on HD albums are cutoff. Even if I go back and start the song over, it does it. Using the FiiO Music app.

Aside from that though, no other issues. Awesome device!

Dec 22, 2020 at 8:21 PM Post #1,629 of 1,931
I take one of those wood laundry pins with a spring and use a knife to sharpen the flat end. Not so sharp that it's too thin but enough that it will slide in between the case and the M11Pro. Then use it to pry the case away from the M11Pro. The wood works well so as not to damage anything.

M11Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020 at 8:51 PM Post #1,630 of 1,931
:L3000:
I take one of those wood laundry pins with a spring and use a knife to sharpen the flat end. Not so sharp that it's too thin but enough that it will slide in between the case and the M11Pro. Then use it to pry the case away from the M11Pro. The wood works well so as not to damage anything.

Thanks for the inspiration! It worked with a wooden chopstick!:L3000:

Dec 22, 2020 at 9:10 PM Post #1,631 of 1,931
Dec 23, 2020 at 2:27 AM Post #1,632 of 1,931
Although the idea that a leather(ish) case might become stuck to the dap never occurred to me, the heat coming from the back of the m11p has made me wonder whether the fiio branded case with the metal vents on the back is designed that way because of the metal's heatsink ability. I'd be concerned about the long term effect on the electronic components from heat build-up with a fully enclosed case of any material. I'd like it to last, though that is not gonna happen if I drop the thing.

Dec 23, 2020 at 6:51 AM Post #1,633 of 1,931
Fresh from FiiO-philes @WianFiiO

Get an early access of the M11/M11 Pro/M15 beta firmware:

Notice: this version is still under beta testing phase, if everything works fine, we will release the offical firmware in a few weeks. And if you have any problem, please feel free to contact us at support@fiio.com. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Download link:
M11-> http://fiio-file.fiio.net/M11-beta-20201223.zip

M11Pro-> http://fiio-file.fiio.net/M11Pro-beta-20201223.zip

M15-> http://fiio-file.fiio.net/M15-beta-20201223.zip

Update note:
1. Added full-screen album cover display and spectrum display (can be set in FiiO Music settings -> Theme -> Now playing menu);

2. Added a new function of disabling the volume knob (This function is only for M15, it can be set in Settings -> Audio or in the pull-down shortcuts menu; And please note that when the volume knob is disabled, turning the knob will not directly adjust the volume but trigger the volume slider on the touch screen. In this case, you can adjust the volume using the volume slider, or control it through FiiO Link);

3. Added sorting by artist under the Album category;

4. Added displaying the total number of tracks in the track list;

5. Added a new function of switching between album list display or track list display under the Artist/Genre category;

6. Added support for using any image file as custom album cover;

7. Added a shortcut for toggling the All to DSD function in the pull-down shortcuts menu;

8. Added file sorting in FiiO Link mode;

9. Added sliding on the bottom control bar to skip tracks in FiiO Link mode;

10. Miscellaneous bug fixed.

Dec 23, 2020 at 10:46 AM Post #1,634 of 1,931
Pro version doesn't work. Starts updating and about a third the way in, finishes and the firmware is still 1.0.3. This is using the links from FiiO-philes FB page. It would get about a third the way through installation and then reset showing 1.0.3.

Dec 23, 2020 at 12:16 PM Post #1,635 of 1,931
Pro version doesn't work. Starts updating and about a third the way in, finishes and the firmware is still 1.0.3. This is using the links from FiiO-philes FB page. It would get about a third the way through installation and then reset showing 1.0.3.

Version number was not updated yet, so it's correct that you still see 1.0.3. And FiiO Music app should have been bumped one up from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back