Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Nov 4, 2019 at 12:38 AM Post #586 of 839
Got the m11pro recently and currently pairing it with the z1r stock balanced cable. Pretty impressed so far.

Nov 4, 2019 at 2:31 AM Post #589 of 839
I can’t believe we still haven’t had a single credible professional review of the M11 Pro. It’s almost like a sleeper release! Probably keeping their powder dry for the M15, the true flagship...
Professional means a paid reviewer ?

Nov 4, 2019 at 2:50 AM Post #590 of 839
Professional means a paid reviewer ?
It means the guys who do this for a living, or at least as a serious endeavor. Not that I hang my hat on what they say, but the complete lack of coverage from the usual sources is puzzling to say the least, while coverage for newer DAPs like the R5 and DX160 is everywhere.

Nov 4, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #591 of 839
A question: Fiio Q5s is a Bluetooth and USB receiver. M11 can also be used as a Bluetooth and USB receiver in addition M11 can also play audio at its own thanks to its DAP function. So can it be said that M11 is strictly more advanced device of the Q5s ( can do everything the Q5s and does and more) ?

Nov 4, 2019 at 5:10 AM Post #592 of 839
A question: Fiio Q5s is a Bluetooth and USB receiver. M11 can also be used as a Bluetooth and USB receiver in addition M11 can also play audio at its own thanks to its DAP function. So can it be said that M11 is strictly more advanced device of the Q5s ( can do everything the Q5s and does and more) ?
q5s has a hardware bass boost, swappable Amps , m11 can play music without a 2nd source and has a screen :D that are the most differences :wink:

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2019 at 5:21 AM Post #594 of 839
Ok, bit the bullet and bought the M11 Pro...

Just hope the MQA support comes in an update sometime...
I bought some balanced cables and the Fiio FH7 too, this will be my main rig for quite some time hehe...

One thing I couldn’t pass on the fiios was the UI speed, and I really like the form factor

Nov 4, 2019 at 5:23 AM Post #595 of 839
Nov 4, 2019 at 5:28 AM Post #596 of 839
Without wanting to offend anyone involved, that is the single worst (and also one of the most inaccurate) reviews of any device I’ve read anywhere. It actually does more harm than good.
yeah that review isnt "that positive" , twister6 should do a review on this :)

Nov 4, 2019 at 5:28 AM Post #597 of 839
Without wanting to offend anyone involved, that is the single worst (and also one of the most inaccurate) reviews of any device I’ve read anywhere. It actually does more harm than good.
Women are never wrong.

Nov 4, 2019 at 5:50 AM Post #599 of 839
yeah that review isnt "that positive" , twister6 should do a review on this :)

What, did we read the same thing? The review is quite positive and well written.

He liked the design, processor speed, compatibility and the most importantly sound quality. He said M11 Pro competes with more expensive DAPs.

He complained about the lack of second SD card and TIDAL download being slow, the complaints make sense.

He recommended the device at the end. Am I missing something ?

Nov 4, 2019 at 5:53 AM Post #600 of 839
What, did we read the same thing? The review is quite positive and well written.

He liked the design, processor speed, compatibility and the most importantly sound quality. He said M11 Pro competes with more expensive DAPs.

He complained about the lack of second SD card and TIDAL download being slow, the complaints make sense.

He recommended the device at the end. Am I missing something ?
when the m11pro with this hardware is "only" on the level of the AK sr 15.. thats not positive for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back