Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Oct 13, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #421 of 839
Oct 13, 2019 at 2:42 PM Post #422 of 839
Why does a Concorde use up more fuel than a 737 ?

The other poster explained it perfectly
For someone who isn't well versed into all the tech of it like myself. your reply didn't help at all except to show that you are an A-Hole, note taken btw and thanks

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #423 of 839
Unless mastering is butchered in production, a DSD will sound heads and shoulders above an MP3, 16 bit, or a 24 bit file.
Once volumes are matched a DSD has the analogue sound, that makes the music sound like you are there.
Vocals sound more real, instruments have the detail in sound that puts you in the room.
To hear the difference, gear that can utilize that extra resolution is needed.
Speakers or Iems, both sound better with higher resolution files.

At least this is how I hear it.

Oct 13, 2019 at 5:43 PM Post #425 of 839
edit: did a bit more searching and found this thread on the neutron forums, seams authentication can be a major pain. can someone who's done it please comment
http://neutronmp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5447

Not that difficult Just buy it and then (important not do it the other way round IMHO) give the Neutron player access to the email address you used for buying Neutron. After that the Neutron player will search for the purchase email and that is it. So not as easy as buying and just putting in a number, but not too compicated

Oct 13, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #426 of 839
I have a real dilemma here...

There is just too many daps around at similar prices...
I want to be certain with my decission as I'm not buying again for a good time, so I want my dap to be as good as possible within the amount of money I can spend...

And here is the thing, I had an AK player (junior) and I really loved the sound, I had to sell it and kept my Fiio X1 first gen because I needed the money but the sound of it just wasn't the same... Now, there are a lot of daps out there and I was thinking on spending between 500-700 and there are quite a few for the money, the M11, the Hiby R5, R6, R6 Pro, the iBasso DX150, DX160, the SR15 and the M11 Pro so there are a lot of choices and everything you read is great and it's quite difficult to have a grasp of what really to look for...
On a side note, I can't buy them and test them because I'm not from US and it is difficult to do that where I'm (expensive actually).

So rounding things up, I really like everything the M11 and M11 Pro have to offer, but I just can't stop thinking how does this compare to the AK sound because features wise, is a clear winner, but after everything, the sound is what counts if both have the basic features I need (HD music playback and Tidal with offline).

Ok, sorry for the large message, and I hope someone can bring some ligth in the matter, and so I can make a good decission.

Thanks!!

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #427 of 839
No contest. I owned sr15, se100 and the 1000m. The m11 pro is better than the 1000m in my opinion and the thx amp is phenomenal
Even better than a $2000 flagship? Damn...

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:36 PM Post #430 of 839
I wanted an SR15 but many reports of very poor wifi and Bluetooth connectivity and other operational issues. For me, it's between the M11 Pro and iBasso DX160. I hope someone gets to do a comparison on these soon. Also hope the M11 Pro gets MQA soon.

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #431 of 839
I wanted an SR15 but many reports of very poor wifi and Bluetooth connectivity and other operational issues. For me, it's between the M11 Pro and iBasso DX160. I hope someone gets to do a comparison on these soon. Also hope the M11 Pro gets MQA soon.
Yes, I have those on sight too, but I guess the M11 Pro should have to be a lot better cause it's 300 more than the iBasso...
What really holds me up about the SR15 is the micro usb and the only 2.5 TRRS and considerable less power than these new offerings...

Oct 13, 2019 at 10:01 PM Post #434 of 839
Get the pro...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back