Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Nov 22, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #721 of 839
Nov 23, 2019 at 4:32 AM Post #722 of 839
Silly question,can i download the Neutron full version of Google Play from my PC and then install it on the M11 Pro? In the place where i am i do not have access to wi-fi to access the internet with the M11 Pro.

Nov 24, 2019 at 4:52 AM Post #723 of 839
Silly question,can i download the Neutron full version of Google Play from my PC and then install it on the M11 Pro? In the place where i am i do not have access to wi-fi to access the internet with the M11 Pro.
You can download and install the Google Play version of Neutron, but you cannot activate the license on M11Pro, since M11Pro does not support Google services and therefore activation will not be possible. You need a version of Neutron with the ability to activate a license using PayPal.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019 at 4:55 AM Post #724 of 839
Ok,thanks.

Nov 25, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #725 of 839
How long will the M11 Pro stand in stand by. In me in about 10 hours 40% of the battery was consumed, without using it Is it normal, considering that the manufacturer says that in deep sleep mode the battery lasts 55 days?

Nov 25, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #726 of 839
How long will the M11 Pro stand in stand by. In me in about 10 hours 40% of the battery was consumed, without using it Is it normal, considering that the manufacturer says that in deep sleep mode the battery lasts 55 days?
You have to turn off the Wifi if you want the long sleep time or else it will drain it pretty quickly. I can leave my M11 (smaller battery) sleeping all week without too much loss as long as all the apps are closed and the WiFi is off.

Nov 25, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #727 of 839
Wi-Fi ist off.

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #728 of 839
Did you install third-party programs? If so, which ones? The player in sleep mode should not be so actively discharged, this is not normal. Have you changed the settings in your Neutron player?

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:38 PM Post #729 of 839
I installed Neutron, but I'm not using it. The player is in "music mode" and the "all dsd" option is activated. I don't use wi fi.

Nov 26, 2019 at 3:24 AM Post #730 of 839
I installed Neutron, but I'm not using it. The player is in "music mode" and the "all dsd" option is activated. I don't use wi fi.
When not using the device, turn off the "All To DSD" option, this function is likely to cause increased energy consumption even when you are not using it. It is possible that this function does not allow the device to go into sleep mode.

Nov 30, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #732 of 839
why dont you just turn it off when you dont use it ? :D
The problem was that the "all to dsd" function was activated. Once disabled the M11 Pro function was in sleep mode. But ..... I finally returned the M11 Pro because I didn't reconcile with the sound. The environments too warm for my taste and the '' too in front '' sound. I honestly prefer the crisp sound of the X7 gen. 2, I will order one.
Everyone wonders if I take a step before the X7 gen 2 to the M11 Pro, I switch from the M11 Pro to the X7. II :))

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #733 of 839

from 100%, didn't use it for two days and battery barely touched, 99%

Yours has a problem. maybe you can return it.

Dec 1, 2019 at 1:36 AM Post #734 of 839
The problem was that the "all to dsd" function was activated. Once disabled the M11 Pro function was in sleep mode. But ..... I finally returned the M11 Pro because I didn't reconcile with the sound. The environments too warm for my taste and the '' too in front '' sound. I honestly prefer the crisp sound of the X7 gen. 2, I will order one.
Everyone wonders if I take a step before the X7 gen 2 to the M11 Pro, I switch from the M11 Pro to the X7. II :))
Well, this is a step back from realistic, natural sound to a more synthetic, “cold” presentation of material. Although the tastes do not argue. M11Pro sounds really natural, as if you are listening to music live at a concert, but apparently not everyone likes this sound.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2019 at 2:45 AM Post #735 of 839
Yes you are right. The M11 pro sounds very natural, especially the voices. But I don't think that kind of sound is for me. In some respects the sound reminds me of Caiyn N6. However I think I will miss the big screen, and the stellar UI. From what I read here, the X7 has all sorts of UI issues, I will buy a new device and use it with original firmware. At least until they get to a new stable firmware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back