Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Oct 1, 2019 at 9:48 PM Post #246 of 839
It's just being released now. Probably another week or two before they really start selling. Fiio has it for pre order on Amazon but it won't be available until the 14th.

I dont even see it search result!
How did you see it on Amazon?

i love how this guy keeps teasing everyone like "yeah, ive got mine [and i aint posting impressions ¬,¬ ]"

Did I get it right he already selling it on ebay lol?

Oct 1, 2019 at 10:38 PM Post #248 of 839
Fiio M11 Pro should sound better than a Mojo Chord? or Ifi Micro BL? what do you think?

Dont know lol

I ask my self same question does m11 pro sound better then sony wm1z ???

Oct 1, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #249 of 839
Dont know lol

I ask my self same question does m11 pro sound better then sony wm1z ???
Sounds like a quite extreme comparison so I can't say, but I'll be damned if the M11 Pro holds up

Oct 1, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #251 of 839

Hmmm except it dont ship to Montreal Canada bummer

Oct 2, 2019 at 2:48 AM Post #252 of 839
i love how this guy keeps teasing everyone like "yeah, ive got mine [and i aint posting impressions ¬,¬ ]"

Not teasing, I worked from 8am till 11.30pm yesterday. I had m11pro time 7am till 8am at the gym, not exactly perfect listening conditions. I did say previously it has a nicer, thicker, more detailed, wider sound. At least on par with LPGT in my opinion.

Oct 2, 2019 at 3:12 AM Post #253 of 839
What are your impressions? about the sound quality?

My best dap to date, on par with lpgt. Thicker more detailed, wider soundstage than m11. I use with neutron and PEQ, exactly the same peq settings as M11 and LPGT and also previously n6ii, r6pro, dx220. I can't describe flat none eq'd sound as they all sound harsh to me that way.

Oct 2, 2019 at 3:35 AM Post #254 of 839
My best dap to date, on par with lpgt. Thicker more detailed, wider soundstage than m11. I use with neutron and PEQ, exactly the same peq settings as M11 and LPGT and also previously n6ii, r6pro, dx220. I can't describe flat none eq'd sound as they all sound harsh to me that way.
So you'd say the difference is much smaller without EQ?

Oct 2, 2019 at 6:48 AM Post #255 of 839
So you'd say the difference is much smaller without EQ?

To be fair I haven't tried to compare sound quality between the daps without eq, i would find it difficult as i wouldn't like the sound of any. The great thing with Neutron is I can just copy the config files between daps and know they all equal for comparison. I do try tweaking on individual dapas to try and improve. The PEQ settings I use where first created on the LPGT and then transposed to neutron. I will be using the exact same config on the Shanling M6 when that arrive for comparison.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back