[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 19, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #4,261 of 9,288
Because its just sending data vs converting digital to analog and powering the amp it uses way less power than the bluetooth. Also the various play hours are also going to depend on the type of music your listening to (BASS=MORE POWER).
True true, I didn't think about that, using Bluetooth will spare the usage of the amp and the dual AK DACs which I suppose is a con for SQ but also a pro for battery life

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:56 PM Post #4,262 of 9,288
If you were to give an estimate, how many hours would it be? I only assumed "more than 10" would be somewhere around 10-14 hours, otherwise I would have said "at least 15" or "at least 20". I'm not really sure if I'm making sense here.

From the fiio site Bluetooth output:>48h(LDAC):) thats some epic playback

Juj

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #4,264 of 9,288
True true, I didn't think about that, using Bluetooth will spare the usage of the amp and the dual AK DACs which I suppose is a con for SQ but also a pro for battery life

You want to buy m11:wink: lol zx300 has great battery life and sound, but... I actually get 3 different sounds using the fiio app, hiby app, and neutron app. They all have their own flavour.

I'm going to say it, I love zx300, but m11 sounds better :L3000: Maybe it's the way fiio turned it or maybe because it has more power. But I think it's a step up in sound- that's my personal take so well you know :wink:

It sounds very CLEAR and has a nice big sound stage. Zx300 has a wonderful stage also, but it sounds less clear to me.

Anyways I'm just trying to help yourself talk yourself into getting one. You can always buy from Amazon and easily return it if it's not up to snuff.

I don't know about you, but when a new dap gets lots of praise, I have to try it or I will drive myself crazy. M11 is the real deal, I only wish it were smaller.

This 'hobbie' is very addicting it's like lays potato chips, you just can't eat one. - I'm showing my age but hey, who cares. You probably don't remember the just can't eat one ad campaign they used to have. Along with burger King's 'hold the pickles, hold the lettuce- special orders don't upset us'. Have it your way... lol

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #4,268 of 9,288
M11 pro and m14? yet to come. Those could be many peoples Endgame. Hell m11 could be Endgame for many. Better to spend money on cans and iems anyways.
Yes I'm extremely happy with the M11. I need to get a good pair of IEMs now. I have the T20s but I know I can do better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jul 19, 2019 at 4:40 PM Post #4,269 of 9,288
M11 pro and m14? yet to come. Those could be many peoples Endgame. Hell m11 could be Endgame for many. Better to spend money on cans and iems anyways.

I agree, I don't think I want any dap for a long time..i' m just happy with M11.
MAYBE, some more iem from china perhaps..lol

I'm trying tin t2, with m11, such awesome sounding..love it everyone should try tin t2

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #4,270 of 9,288
So many good reasonably priced iems from China now. I should be getting tin audio P1 tomorrow or Monday. My first planars. I do like watching HBB's you tube channel to 5 and 10 chi fi lists.

I wish my ears weren't so picky with fit, it would give me more to choose from.

Jul 19, 2019 at 5:01 PM Post #4,271 of 9,288
You want to buy m11:wink: lol zx300 has great battery life and sound, but... I actually get 3 different sounds using the fiio app, hiby app, and neutron app. They all have their own flavour.

I'm going to say it, I love zx300, but m11 sounds better :L3000: Maybe it's the way fiio turned it or maybe because it has more power. But I think it's a step up in sound- that's my personal take so well you know :wink:

It sounds very CLEAR and has a nice big sound stage. Zx300 has a wonderful stage also, but it sounds less clear to me.

Anyways I'm just trying to help yourself talk yourself into getting one. You can always buy from Amazon and easily return it if it's not up to snuff.

I don't know about you, but when a new dap gets lots of praise, I have to try it or I will drive myself crazy. M11 is the real deal, I only wish it were smaller.

This 'hobbie' is very addicting it's like lays potato chips, you just can't eat one. - I'm showing my age but hey, who cares. You probably don't remember the just can't eat one ad campaign they used to have. Along with burger King's 'hold the pickles, hold the lettuce- special orders don't upset us'. Have it your way... lol
Oh trust me, I find the M11 hella intriguing, that's why I'm interested in getting the Q5s once it comes out, chances are it'll deliver performance similar to the M11, and who can say how things will sound in conjunction with that THX amp!

Jul 19, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #4,272 of 9,288
Oh trust me, I find the M11 hella intriguing, that's why I'm interested in getting the Q5s once it comes out, chances are it'll deliver performance similar to the M11, and who can say how things will sound in conjunction with that THX amp!

Good point! I could use all those music players on my phone. But the amp is still huge like m11 lol

Jul 19, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #4,273 of 9,288
Was that via the play store? M11 does not have this feature.

I was trying to install via APKPure, I will see if the other install app give any other results.

OK the other installers that are on the M11 are CoolApk and Yingyongbao and both look like they are in chinese, I'm sorry cant read a word so of no use.

Juj
You just have to download MusicBee Wifi Sync on your phone then copy the apk file to the M11 (can use FX File Explorer to do this). Funny thing is M11 works great but I have problems syncing with my phone.

Jul 19, 2019 at 7:10 PM Post #4,274 of 9,288
You just have to download MusicBee Wifi Sync on your phone then copy the apk file to the M11 (can use FX File Explorer to do this). Funny thing is M11 works great but I have problems syncing with my phone.

Thanks for the heads up I'll give it a try :)

Juj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back