[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Aug 28, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #6,271 of 9,288
So what is the M15 supposed to be? We seem to have information on the M11 Pro, but what is the next iteration "up"?

Dual AK4499 and a Korg Nutube and THX AAA but this just a guess :p

Aug 29, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #6,274 of 9,288
On Neutron, does fast forward/rewind work on M11? For me if I press and hold next button (on X7II) it just skips a couple of tracks rather than fast forwarding.
My only issue with neutron. Button presses on M11 are delayed a couple seconds, and if I pause a track via mic control, if I wait more then a few seconds to press again, then I can never unpause via button press. Neither the mic control or the physical DAP buttons work. You have to go into the software and press play. This is how my phone works also with neutron, so I am assuming its a software issue.

Fiio, Hiby, poweramp ect all work instantly everytime.

Aug 29, 2019 at 8:39 AM Post #6,275 of 9,288
I thought I'd share a video of the dangerous noise issue that some of use are experiencing with the M11.

This video shows the bug/issue where the M11 plays excruciatingly loud noises when you hit play when the device is in standby mode.

The noise doesn't stop when you hit pause - only when you unplug the jack.

Lucky I wasn't wearing my IEMs when it happened this time!

Ahh I had this same issue the other day, but it was when I was using the 1MORE app to burn in my FH7's. woke up one morning and heard it doing the same noise, found out that if I turn off the all to DSD option it worked fine, so either an issue with all to DSD, or maybe a third parts app in my case, who knows.

Aug 29, 2019 at 12:43 PM Post #6,277 of 9,288
Early morning madness. Might be OT but anyone playing Control atm? Trailer reminded me to bust out my M11 and listen to the song.
CC85393E-AD43-4C5A-A939-C77BE4B5AFF4.jpeg

Aug 29, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #6,278 of 9,288
I thought I'd share a video of the dangerous noise issue that some of use are experiencing with the M11.

This video shows the bug/issue where the M11 plays excruciatingly loud noises when you hit play when the device is in standby mode.

The noise doesn't stop when you hit pause - only when you unplug the jack.

Lucky I wasn't wearing my IEMs when it happened this time!

This happened to me as well.

Series of events so FiiO can find out where the issue is coming from.

1) IEM plugged into 2.5mm balance
1) USB plugged in to charge
1) Device was on standbuy

2) I turn on the device and hit play
3) extremely loud static noise from my IEMs
4) hitting pause doesn't work
5) had to unplug headphone
6) plug back in and it was fine again

I'd hate to lose my hearing over this bug.

Aug 29, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #6,279 of 9,288
This happened to me as well.

Series of events so FiiO can find out where the issue is coming from.

1) IEM plugged into 2.5mm balance
1) USB plugged in to charge
1) Device was on standbuy

2) I turn on the device and hit play
3) extremely loud static noise from my IEMs
4) hitting pause doesn't work
5) had to unplug headphone
6) plug back in and it was fine again

I'd hate to lose my hearing over this bug.

Sh1t sorry you have also had this issue

What was the file type you were playing and did you have resume or all to dsd enabled?

Aug 29, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #6,280 of 9,288
Sh1t sorry you have also had this issue

What was the file type you were playing and did you have resume or all to dsd enabled?
I was using Tidal.

All to DSD - not enabled

Aug 29, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #6,281 of 9,288
I was using Tidal.

All to DSD - not enabled

Thanks for the info.

If you are having this issue via Tidal sounds like a system wide issue and not file or player related.

I now am starting the music without having any headphones on my head of fear of this happening to me :frowning2:

@FiiO do you have any news on this or when we can expect the next firmware?

Aug 29, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #6,282 of 9,288
Thanks for the info.

If you are having this issue via Tidal sounds like a system wide issue and not file or player related.

I now am starting the music without having any headphones on my head of fear of this happening to me :frowning2:

@FiiO do you have any news on this or when we can expect the next firmware?
Yeah, seems like an annoying issue even though it's my first time experiencing it.
I'll just have to remember to unplug before I hit resume the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back