[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Aug 12, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #5,986 of 9,288
I have been without the FH5 for a week so all comparisons will be from memory :)
I hope you got good memory, then... :wink:

Aug 12, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #5,987 of 9,288
Do any of you use the official FiiO forums for discussion? I tried signing up once and gave up. For starters, the signup was insecure (http, not https), and I couldn't find much evidence that there was any real forum activity to begin with. I'm just wondering if I missed something.

No I was here first no need to join more lol

Aug 12, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #5,988 of 9,288
Look into the buffer settings that the FiiO control center is using. Try changing it to something like reliable. It may not be a factor, but it is easy to check and might very well be the issue. I had problems with clicks and pops with my Q5s as a DAC with JRiver Media Center 24 and once I played around with the buffer settings (also adjusted the buffer setting in JRiver to 25miliseconds) everything was fine. Hope that helps.
The only option is buffersize samples. I have it set to 512 samples. I have no idea if that's where it should be or not lol.
But it's also saying ASIO is not active.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #5,989 of 9,288
Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #5,990 of 9,288
The only option is buffersize samples. I have it set to 512 samples. I have no idea if that's where it should be or not lol.
But it's also saying ASIO is not active.
Not sure, but on my PC in the tray I open the FiiO Control Panel and I see a tab for Buffer Settings.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #5,995 of 9,288
I selected HWA under settings on the fiio app. When I play songs back the song will play for a brief time then I hear nothing. The HWA is displayed in the upper right hand corner when a song is playing. If it displays LDAC, then I have no problem. MY question is do I need to adjust another setting when HWA is selected.

Aug 12, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #5,997 of 9,288
I selected HWA under settings on the fiio app. When I play songs back the song will play for a brief time then I hear nothing. The HWA is displayed in the upper right hand corner when a song is playing. If it displays LDAC, then I have no problem. MY question is do I need to adjust another setting when HWA is selected.

Are the item us are bluetoothing too/from HWA compliant?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back