[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Aug 2, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #5,522 of 9,288
By the way your AS10 has an impedance of 14 ohms (as I’m sure you know) which is below FiiO’s recommended spec for the M11.

If he bought from amazon uk they show it incorectly as 32 ohms on some pages and others at 14 ohms BUYER beware

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #5,524 of 9,288
Anybody use Sandisk 400gb micro sd card in M11?

I use two samsung cards with a capacity of 512gb and 256gb, they work stably. I can’t say anything good about Lexar cards, a friend bought two cards that were blocked for recording after a month of use. Samsung, sandisk cards are the best choice in my opinion.
There is also a Samsung card on 128gb, in a smartphone, it has been working without problems for 4 years.

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #5,526 of 9,288
Guys, Fiio has already provided an explanation for the message from forum member Hldn "(I'm on the latest firmware and I've just confirmed via logcat what someone said early in the thread (can't find it anymore). Even if I can play DSD256 files, the actual output is 16-bit / 88.2KHz instead of 24-bit / 352.8kHz. This is happening even in the latest version of the FiiO App. When is this going to be fixed and why does the FiiO App lie about the sample rate ?)" ? I did not understand, this problem really exists, has anyone checked? I am a little worried about this problem, so I want to deal with it to the end.

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #5,527 of 9,288
Guys, Fiio has already provided an explanation for the message from forum member Hldn "(I'm on the latest firmware and I've just confirmed via logcat what someone said early in the thread (can't find it anymore). Even if I can play DSD256 files, the actual output is 16-bit / 88.2KHz instead of 24-bit / 352.8kHz. This is happening even in the latest version of the FiiO App. When is this going to be fixed and why does the FiiO App lie about the sample rate ?)" ? I did not understand, this problem really exists, has anyone checked? I am a little worried about this problem, so I want to deal with it to the end.

There has been on offical word from @FiiO regarding this hopefully we will soon find out.

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #5,528 of 9,288
Sheesh, are you trying to turn your neutral IEMs into EDM speakers or something?
Nope, I was just trying to increase the bass 1-3db depending on the headphones I use (HD650, HD598 and Momentum). With Kanas Pro, I don't touch the EQ at all.
On my Cowon I just increase Mach3bass to 1-2/10 that's it. But none of the Apps are as effective as Cowon and they sometimes change the tonality/signature which I don't like at all.

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:26 AM Post #5,529 of 9,288
Nope, I was just trying to increase the bass 1-3db depending on the headphones I use (HD650, HD598 and Momentum). With Kanas Pro, I don't touch the EQ at all.
On my Cowon I just increase Mach3bass to 1-2/10 that's it. But none of the Apps are as effective as Cowon and they sometimes change the tonality/signature which I don't like at all.

Cowon have always beed good with sound and EQ its shame they dont make an app

My wife still uses my old Cowon D3 from 2012 lol

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #5,531 of 9,288
RE:EQ is not working on my X7II, just tried factory reset too.
That's it I am not trying anymore Apps or EQs, just going to get Cowon M2. When ever I need a little bass, I will simply use M2.

Cowon M2 from 2015? Good luck finding one, did you mean cowon plenue m2 ?

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #5,532 of 9,288
That sounds like a specific DSP effect, not a simple EQ tweak. Will be difficult to replicate that exact sound without having the DSP software Cowon uses. If that's a must for you, stick to Cowon.

Aug 2, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #5,533 of 9,288
That sounds like a specific DSP effect, not a simple EQ tweak. Will be difficult to replicate that exact sound without having the DSP software Cowon uses. If that's a must for you, stick to Cowon.

Thats the cowon jeteffect I think - Mach3Bass Provides deeper, tighter, and more musically accurate bass frequency. BBE sound is the maker of this and makes an app called SonicMax Pro maybe this is the app for @dsrk

https://apkpure.com/bbe-sonicmax-pro/com.bbe.sonicmax I cant find it via the M11 APKpure app LOL

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #5,534 of 9,288
I believe that it is best to choose headphones for the device, and not vice versa. With my FH5, the M11 sounds great and it never occurred to me to turn on the equalizer. I personally believe that any sound changes using the equalizer will only worsen the sound. If you want to change the sound using the equalizer, effects, then for these purposes there are devices such as Sony and Hiby. The source (M11) is neutral in sound, so choose the headphones to your taste to get the desired sound, it will be more effective than adjusting the equalizer frequencies spoiling the sound. Purely my subjective opinion.
Someone else wants the radio in Pure music mode, guys ... no, please!:triportsad:

Aug 2, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #5,535 of 9,288
Someone else wants the radio in Pure music mode, guys ... no, please!:triportsad:

Surely there is an app and no need for this in pure music :)

I also think M11 + FH5 is BASS SLAMMING epicness

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back