[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 24, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #4,578 of 9,288
Yes that's very tight, tight like a tiger as Goldmember would say.
dVE0yY9.jpg

Juj

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #4,579 of 9,288
In general, I will hope that in the new firmware the developers will fix everything. (I mean the interface, everything was fine, for what these changes were) Golden rule: When everything is good - no need to change anything!

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #4,580 of 9,288
Jul 24, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #4,581 of 9,288
In general, I will hope that in the new firmware the developers will fix everything. (I mean the interface, everything was fine, for what these changes were) Golden rule: When everything is good - no need to change anything!
Yes but that's not how businesses work. If companies always stayed stagnant, they'd be just that: stagnant. As frustrating as change is to us as consumers, I understand how necessary it is from the business side of things. I absolutely hate it when Facebook changes the layout! But I got used to it.

Jul 24, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #4,584 of 9,288
There is no memory effect. So you won't lose any cycles or life by partially charging it. In fact with these types of cells they recommend you don't let the battery go flat to increase battery life. And better to not let it at 100% for days- if you aren't going to use them for a while you should partially discharge them to the reccomend voltage or there abouts. Following these rules will get you the most use cycles.

I general recharge mine at 20% and then use my dap shortly after charging to bring the battery down. Or you can charge it to 90%

This info is from the manufacturers and rc hobbyists, which use a ton of li poly cells.

Since Quick Charge Generates more heat, doesnt using a charger without help the battery more?

Jul 24, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #4,587 of 9,288
Jul 24, 2019 at 6:09 PM Post #4,588 of 9,288
I do not think. Pure Music mode does not kill the background processes of the Androyd, so the power consumption will most likely be identical. For example, owning an x5-3 device, there was no difference in battery consumption in the Pure Music mode and Androyd.

I figured that would be the case. I'm fine with how long the battery last even with the gain on high using balanced.

Speaking of balanced my 4.4mm cable for my HP-3 and Elear will be here tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that. I think the HP-3 will sound really good since it's very easy to driver but even the Elear at 80ohm and 104dB sensitivity to won't be to bad either.

I was kind of surprised just how powerful the amp is. I didn't know if the 550mW at 32ohm would be enough for my Sendy Aiva but it's plenty. On high gain I go between 60 and 65 on the volume and that's as loud as I can go before it starts to be to much.

Jul 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM Post #4,589 of 9,288
Hello FiiO Support,

Thanks for the Update.

For me is the App Drawer Not so important.

For the pure music mode, is it posible you bring a option, that i can use Internet radio with the Fiio music app.
That's for me more important. Whitout a mode of internet Radio, makes the pure music mode not sence for me.
Please bring this feature by the next update.

Thanks.

Jul 24, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #4,590 of 9,288
I just received my M11 today. I put an external card in too. However, when I hookup my M11 to my pc, the pc doesn't recognize the external drive when I plug in my usb. As a result, I can not input song files in the M11 external drive. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back