[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 24, 2019 at 9:30 AM Post #4,532 of 9,288
Jul 24, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #4,533 of 9,288
Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #4,534 of 9,288
That suck

Yup, I hope it was just a one off as looked like it brought up the last screen from a few hours and the second time like it had updated.

Teething problems lol

Juj

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:51 AM Post #4,535 of 9,288
Updated today for firmware version 1.0.6 and regretted. I could not delete the widgets, added a few more and could not delete them either, I had to return to the factory settings. As the Fiio support service said, in the near future there will be a new update with corrections. I also didn’t like the placement of applications on the screen; it used to be more convenient for me. In general, the sound and functionality of the player is cool!:thumbsup:

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #4,538 of 9,288
Updated today for firmware version 1.0.6 and regretted. I could not delete the widgets, added a few more and could not delete them either, I had to return to the factory settings. As the Fiio support service said, in the near future there will be a new update with corrections. I also didn’t like the placement of applications on the screen; it used to be more convenient for me. In general, the sound and functionality of the player is cool!:thumbsup:

You can move those apps around on the home screen or move them to another page and arrange how you like.

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #4,541 of 9,288
Dear friend,

Many users suggest about removing the app draw to us. Besides, most mobilephones do not have app draw in order to keep the page more clear and beatiful. So we tried our best to achieve this new design in M11 now.

Best regards

Thanks for the reply Fiio, you do make great products.
It is not "most" phones that don't have an app draw, it is virtually every android does have app draw, only iphone do not.
You could also simply add the option to enable or disable app draw, that would make everyone happy. I just got back to Australia after living in China for 12 months, and have many of your products, love them, and looking to buy a new M11 but concerned about firmware issues, so please make sure to keep on track, and even let people test firmware before you release it in future to avoid extra bugs like the current bug were you can not delete/remove a widget.

Keep up the good work friend.

Jul 24, 2019 at 10:02 AM Post #4,542 of 9,288
Wonder if the ear blasting volume bug has been addressed? Anyone brave enough to test- listen whilst charging.

I will in an hour or two when its time at 38% just now, fingers crossed its a smooth listen.

Juj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back