[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Apr 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #376 of 9,288
1.5 hour!? I went the other day and was winded after 10 minutes :beyersmile:
Well now that Im getting old, I can do it but with a lot more pain afterwards. I have the X5III and only use it to play music that I transferred onto the sd cards and it sounds pretty good.

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #377 of 9,288
Well now that Im getting old, I can do it but with a lot more pain afterwards. I have the X5III and only use it to play music that I transferred onto the sd cards and it sounds pretty good.

I currently have the x5iii, just received it a couple weeks ago. But I primarily use Tidal so it's not cutting it for me. I love the sound signature though.

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:06 AM Post #378 of 9,288
I currently have the x5iii, just received it a couple weeks ago. But I primarily use Tidal so it's not cutting it for me. I love the sound signature though.
Maybe this new one is the fix.

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #379 of 9,288
How do we check for firmware updates on the M11. I don't see an option anywhere in the settings. It also doesn't show up on the fiio website under firmware downloads. I am not expecting an update yet but was just wondering how we would go about checking when the time comes.

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #381 of 9,288
How do we check for firmware updates on the M11. I don't see an option anywhere in the settings. It also doesn't show up on the fiio website under firmware downloads. I am not expecting an update yet but was just wondering how we would go about checking when the time comes.

There's a Technical Support app that gives option to check for update. Mine stuck at v.1.2

Apr 11, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #383 of 9,288
There's a Technical Support app that gives option to check for update. Mine stuck at v.1.2

Thank you. Mine is at 1.0.2 I am not expecting anything anytime soon but just wanted to know how I would check. I am loving the M11 so far. There is most likely going to be a like new month old DX150 in the FS forums soon :smile:

Apr 11, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #385 of 9,288
Thank you. Mine is at 1.0.2 I am not expecting anything anytime soon but just wanted to know how I would check. I am loving the M11 so far. There is most likely going to be a like new month old DX150 in the FS forums soon :smile:
How long the dx150 lasted before you thought about giving it the boot ?

Apr 11, 2019 at 10:45 AM Post #386 of 9,288
How long the dx150 lasted before you thought about giving it the boot ?

I have had it for a little over a month now. But honestly the first comparison with the M11 using my HE560's the M11 was just so much more enjoyable and had a presentation I liked a lot more than the DX150. So it didn't take long. I don't like to hold on to equipment I know I am not going to use so if it can do to a new home great.

Apr 11, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #387 of 9,288
Glad everyone got their M11 units. I got an empty package.

Have submitted dispute through aliexpress channel about it.
Very upset as it is cos bought through FiiO official store in AliExpress. Never expected this to happen.

Keep the impressions coming. Need them to get through this and hopefully will be solved soon.

Apr 11, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #388 of 9,288
Glad everyone got their M11 units. I got an empty package.

Have submitted dispute through aliexpress channel about it.
Very upset as it is cos bought through FiiO official store in AliExpress. Never expected this to happen.

Keep the impressions coming. Need them to get through this and hopefully will be solved soon.

Wow you are the 2nd person to have this happen.

Apr 11, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #390 of 9,288
Just noticed that after scrolling back a few pages..

Am trying really hard not to blow a fuse here. Doesn't help it happened buying through FiiO's own official store.
The disappointment is almost close to feeling of betrayal.

I would definitely be disappointed. Do you mind me asking if you are in the United States? I know the other gentleman I believe is in Australia he posted. So not sure if maybe there is some pattern they might be able to investigate if it is just packages to a certain country/countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back