FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Dec 10, 2008 at 1:50 PM Post #676 of 1,737
Did you guys get an email confirmation from DX, or did you check the website?

edit - Oh sweet, mine is being packaged now
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 3:07 PM Post #677 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by archigius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think there is some kind of exaggeration in these links...
i always received items from various countries of the world, including Honk Kong, USA, UK, never had troubles.

What i don't understand... is why mp4nation informs me that EMS is unavailable for italy 2 weeks after i made my order...they could simply specify this before, so that I would not have lost time.

Yesterday i confirmed the order by normal registered airmal, but still no infos from them; i really don't like their customer service.

I think the black hole one might be true.
beerchug.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 3:46 PM Post #678 of 1,737
Anymore impression from the few people that got their unit yet? Specifically background noise, better or worse than the fiio e3?

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #679 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by swanlee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anymore impression from the few people that got their unit yet? Specifically background noise, better or worse than the fiio e3?

Yeah, I'd like to hear more impressions.

Dec 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #680 of 1,737
Placed my order today to DX. I am in Italy. Let's see how long it will take. They ship to Italy (I have bought from them and Focalprice without problems in the past). About the story that people don't want to ship to Italy I too think that some stories are exaggerate. In the last ten years I received hundreds of packages from many countries, mostly from USA (vintage tube amps, books, clothings, etc) and I never lost one. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Dec 10, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #681 of 1,737
Mine has shipped from Hong Kong (through MP4Nation) today. Registered mail with tracking, not EMS. Can't wait
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #683 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublo7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you guys get an email confirmation from DX, or did you check the website?

edit - Oh sweet, mine is being packaged now
smily_headphones1.gif

Me too!

Don't know if I may get it before christmas but it aren't important for me. They just need to hurry up if we even need to have a chance to get it in time.
I think I get the email confirmation tomorrow.
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 11, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #686 of 1,737
Just got my confirmation from DX after I started to read this thread! I am pretty excited, just got my UHP336 in today and burning them in as we speak! By the time the Fiio get's here, I should have the required 100hrs completed!

Dec 11, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #688 of 1,737
Just to confirm positive DX delivery times: I just received today a Dec. 4 order (not a FiiO E5; something similarly small). 6 days total, to the U.S. West Coast. I don't know if it makes any difference, but the item wasn't shipped via trackable mail, due to its low cost.

Dec 11, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #689 of 1,737
My e5 from mp4nation came in today, but I won't be able to open it until friday since I'm away for school right now. ):

Dec 11, 2008 at 7:29 AM Post #690 of 1,737
I just got my over the weekend while my stay in HK, I got to say it's awesome little amp, I have the B&O A8(I know), but I have to say, after proper break-in the A8 sounded really good without E5, and the E5 just made much better and the bass boost has help the lowend alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back