FiiO E5 amp (E3 upgraded)
Oct 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM Post #198 of 1,737
How much discount do you want off a $16 amp?!?!
wink_face.gif

Oct 8, 2008 at 9:45 PM Post #200 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keithpgdrb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are we even sure there will be a group buy discount yet?

Nope, we're basically just talking to ourselves. BTW, I'm in too.
tongue.gif

Oct 8, 2008 at 11:43 PM Post #201 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by akki007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much discount do you want off a $16 amp?!?!
wink_face.gif

I'm not expecting any kind of huge discount, but I thought that was the point of a group buy. no biggie, I'm still in either way.

Oct 8, 2008 at 11:47 PM Post #202 of 1,737
I'm thinkin this just means we're tryin to be the first in line before theyre out haha.

Oct 9, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #203 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm thinkin this just means we're tryin to be the first in line before theyre out haha.

Yeah. I'm just tryin to get my hands on one before the first batch is sold out. lol. I don't care about a discount.
I thought the person who suggested it was organizing it but what do I know, I'm just a newbie.

Oct 9, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #205 of 1,737
I'm in for one for the group buy.

Oct 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM Post #208 of 1,737
Please sign me up for the group buy.

Oct 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM Post #209 of 1,737
What exactly is the point of this hypothetical "group buy"? Hypothetical, because I don't see anyone actually organizing it. It just started with this post, and everyone just added their "me too".

Not being sarcastic here - I really don't know what's the use of this discussion (well, repeating one-liners) going on for the last few pages in this thread.

I mean, it's a (presumably) sub-$20 amp, and stores like Dealextreme will have free worldwide shipping...

Oct 9, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #210 of 1,737
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What exactly is the point of this hypothetical "group buy"? Hypothetical, because I don't see anyone actually organizing it. It just started with this post, and everyone just added their "me too".

Not being sarcastic here - I really don't know what's the use of this discussion (well, repeating one-liners) going on for the last few pages in this thread.

I mean, it's a (presumably) sub-$20 amp, and stores like Dealextreme will have free worldwide shipping...

I completely agree...but bandwagons are fun!
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back