fiio e10 + k271 mkII ?
Jun 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MotherShip

New Head-Fier
i recently purchased those super-ultra-awesome cans =P
i was almost ready to buy the E10, but then the person who sold me the cans told me he has a nice o2 amp for sale, and that the fiio is garbage and they wont pair well with the k271 mkII.
now i can get the o2 for about the same price as the e10, but then ill have to buy a dac as well, and i don't want to do this unless i'm sure the e10 won't be sufficient.

so what do you guys think?

Jun 15, 2012 at 3:15 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I recently purchased those super-ultra-awesome cans =P
I was almost ready to buy the E10, but then the person who sold me the cans told me he has a nice O2 amp for sale, and that the Fiio is garbage and they wont pair well with the k271 MKII.
now i can get the o2 for about the same price as the e10, but then ill have to buy a DAC as well, and i don't want to do this unless I'm sure the e10 won't be sufficient.

so what do you guys think?

The O2 (Objective 2) headphone amplifier ($155) is a good amp. ,but you would need to spend $30-$50 for a DAC.
Where as the Fiio E10 ($80) comes with a decent DAC and decent headphone amplifier (not as good as the O2).
Never heard anyone call Fiio garbage, and how would he know the K271 MKII would now work with the Fiio E10?
My AKG K242HD works fine with my Fiio E11.
I vote to get the Fiio E10.

Jun 15, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
The O2 (Objective 2) headphone amplifier ($155) is a good amp. ,but you would need to spend $30-$50 for a DAC.
Where as the Fiio E10 ($80) comes with a decent DAC and decent headphone amplifier (not as good as the O2).
Never heard anyone call Fiio garbage, and how would he know the K271 MKII would now work with the Fiio E10?
My AKG K242HD works fine with my Fiio E11.
I vote to get the Fiio E10.

thanks for the quick response!
i payed a visit to the fiio e10 thread and i found there that people with alc888 onboard chip didn't notice any difference in SQ with their fiio's...
i my self use the alc889 chip, which is not supposed to be that different, any thoughts on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back