FiiO BTR3-The World' First Bluetooth Headphone Amplifier, SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA (LHDC)
Aug 29, 2018 at 5:46 PM Post #277 of 1,870
Thanks, I'm a prime member that's why I prefer Amazon as well, but I may cancel and order from eBay instead, shipping times look much better.
I'm on the west coast so it takes a week for the ebay seller to ship. But more importantly I have more confidence in Amazon's client service. Been seeing some comments about BTR3's microphone, worrying that I might need to ask for replacement if there's hardware issue

Aug 29, 2018 at 5:48 PM Post #278 of 1,870
I'm on the west coast so it takes a week for the ebay seller to ship. But more importantly I have more confidence in Amazon's client service. Been seeing some comments about BTR3's microphone, worrying that I might need to ask for replacement if there's hardware issue
Good points, I'm still on the fence, not sure exactly what I want to do at this point. Might just wait it out.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:00 PM Post #279 of 1,870
Good points, I'm still on the fence, not sure exactly what I want to do at this point. Might just wait it out.
Oh no! I was waiting on you cancelling your order so I may have a chance to cut into the list! (Joking)
I do see on the Chinese version of Twitter (Weibo) that a few ppl were complaining about using it for audio call and the other side cannot hear them clearly. Adding earlier in the thread there's one mentioning of hardware issue for the first batch, I'm kinda worried, since one of my big incentive for buying it is I can get rid of those 3rd party in-line mic cords for my W4R and use mic on it.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #280 of 1,870
Oh no! I was waiting on you cancelling your order so I may have a chance to cut into the list! (Joking)
I do see on the Chinese version of Twitter (Weibo) that a few ppl were complaining about using it for audio call and the other side cannot hear them clearly. Adding earlier in the thread there's one mentioning of hardware issue for the first batch, I'm kinda worried, since one of my big incentive for buying it is I can get rid of those 3rd party in-line mic cords for my W4R and use mic on it.
Think about it this way, even iPhones come with defects, no new product in history has had zero issues on day one. Good customer service plays a big role here, and my experience with Fiio customer service has been all positive so far.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:09 PM Post #282 of 1,870
Think about it this way, even iPhones come with defects, no new product in history has had zero issues on day one. Good customer service plays a big role here, and my experience with Fiio customer service has been all positive so far.
That's a big relief, I've only tried their M7 and it indeed has been working very well so far. Just trying to minimize the chance of avoiding any possible hassle. Guess you will get it before I do, so I'll wait for your first hand experience.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #284 of 1,870
That's a big relief, I've only tried their M7 and it indeed has been working very well so far. Just trying to minimize the chance of avoiding any possible hassle. Guess you will get it before I do, so I'll wait for your first hand experience.
I wouldn't worry about it, Fiio is known for making great bang for the buck products, their customer service is also top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back