Fifth Sydney Head-Fi Meet Impressions - 21.06.08
Aug 9, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #331 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by nismohks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i swear to god i hate you .....

stupid resistor died.... said to happen to earlier circuit revisions such as the one i have.

anyway, David from LittleDot said that all i gotta do is pay shipping both ways and labour/parts will be free of charge, so im just investigating my options.

Refund. Get a better amp. LOL.

Aug 9, 2008 at 6:39 AM Post #332 of 384
Quote:

i swear to god i hate you .....

stupid resistor died.... said to happen to earlier circuit revisions such as the one i have.

anyway, David from LittleDot said that all i gotta do is pay shipping both ways and labour/parts will be free of charge, so im just investigating my options.

I do it for u dude. Tell me what went wrong, I can talk to Mr. Yang (designer and boss of LD) straight and I will fix it for ya.

Of course, no labour $$ is involved
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 9, 2008 at 6:41 AM Post #333 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by pkjames /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do it for u dude. Tell me what went wrong, I can talk to Mr. Yang (designer and boss of LD) straight and I will fix it for ya.

Of course, no labour $$ is involved
ksc75smile.gif

Also, if you can reply me fast enough, we maybe able to get Mr. Yang ship some spare parts to fix your stuff, as my LD and junzmister's are coming next week. We just get him throw the parts into the shipment.

Aug 9, 2008 at 7:49 AM Post #334 of 384
wow you are very connected!

i sent them an email with a picture of what went wrong and they said the 3 resistors need to be changed. they say that if i send the unit back they will give me a revised circuit so im not sure what to do...

Aug 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM Post #335 of 384
go for the revised circuit, else the 3 resistors would probably "burn in" again TEE HEE! Get it? Get it? Oh I'm so funny!

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #336 of 384
Quote:

wow you are very connected!

i sent them an email with a picture of what went wrong and they said the 3 resistors need to be changed. they say that if i send the unit back they will give me a revised circuit so im not sure what to do...

In this case I think send back is a better idea
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 10, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #338 of 384
Posted my Boa back to iBasso on July 22 to fix the headphone jack. After an e-mail enquiry I was told it hasn't arrived yet - should only take 4-6 business days so it should have been there more than a week already. I wonder if it's Olympics-related (but I wouldn't have thought so). Hopefully it hasn't got terribly lost on the way...

Aug 11, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #339 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Posted my Boa back to iBasso on July 22 to fix the headphone jack. After an e-mail enquiry I was told it hasn't arrived yet - should only take 4-6 business days so it should have been there more than a week already. I wonder if it's Olympics-related (but I wouldn't have thought so). Hopefully it hasn't got terribly lost on the way...

Anything going to mainland china during the Olympics would be extremely slow and difficult.
I was told even interstate express mail would be stuck in one city for up to 10 days.

Aug 11, 2008 at 6:15 AM Post #340 of 384
CONGRATS to Ian aka 'Webbie64' whose wife just gave birth to their second child! If you know Ian and have not Pm'd him go for it. If not Congrats Ian!

Aug 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM Post #341 of 384
congrats Ian (; is it a boy or a girl?

Aug 12, 2008 at 12:53 AM Post #342 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by pkjames /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything going to mainland china during the Olympics would be extremely slow and difficult.
I was told even interstate express mail would be stuck in one city for up to 10 days.

That may indeed have been the case - it has now arrived at iBasso
normal_smile .gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 8:43 AM Post #343 of 384
Congrats Ian!

i have sent my LD back so hopefully it wont take very long :p

oh wells... back to using my 2move with my beresford for now
smily_headphones1.gif

... i feel like buying triple fis..... or k701....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back