Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread
Jul 15, 2015 at 1:48 AM Post #331 of 1,164
Haven't had a chance to try the X5ii as yet. Tried it with the HA2 from Oppo and I still find the highs a bit harsh. Foam tips helped me get a better fit and the treble is manageable now.
I'm on the lookout for a warmer DAP and waiting for the Cayin N5 and hoping it retains the N6's signature.

Oh, alright. The impressions of the Fidue A73 look positive so far. So I'm looking to trade my RHA MA750i and get the Fidue(Hoping that the A73 are indeed an upgrade to the RHAs). Just wanted to be sure that the Fidue sound good with the X5 ii. Thank you and good luck for your next DAP 
beerchug.gif

Jul 15, 2015 at 3:37 AM Post #334 of 1,164
I like A83 together with X5, because I already have them. I purchased A73 recently. But no. I must honestly say, that A83 are not twice better. A73 are less picky to the source than A83, A83 got deeper bass, but A73 sound to me more dynamic. I do listen music from Classical music to the Heavy Metal. All genres are ok with A73 or A83. But Rock music is according to my taste more entertaining on A73. So I believe you can not make a mistake with A73 to the X5ii.

Jul 15, 2015 at 4:15 AM Post #335 of 1,164
I have a similar choice of music. I listen to a variety of genres depending on my mood. Your experience with these have encouraged me to go for the A73. Hope I can make up my mind soon! I had a "Not so satisfying" experience with the RHA MA750 using my X5 ii. The bass felt "missing"! Tried different tips but that didn't help either. So I'm selling them to get the A73. Thanks for you inputs mate :) Cheers!

Jul 15, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #338 of 1,164
Hi shreyans. If you pull the trigger on the fidue a73s could you let us know if you thought it was a good upgrade ? The rha ma750i, fidue a73 and trinity delta are all on my whittling down list. Thanks in advance and good luck on the a73s.

Jul 15, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #339 of 1,164
Hi shreyans. If you pull the trigger on the fidue a73s could you let us know if you thought it was a good upgrade ? The rha ma750i, fidue a73 and trinity delta are all on my whittling down list. Thanks in advance and good luck on the a73s.

Sure. But I hope I find buyers for the RHA! Where I live, it's tough to find buyers for such equipment :frowning2: If I do manage to sell them and buy the fidue, I'll surely put up my comparison.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jul 16, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #340 of 1,164
Sure. But I hope I find buyers for the RHA! Where I live, it's tough to find buyers for such equipment :frowning2: If I do manage to sell them and buy the fidue, I'll surely put up my comparison.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I sell most of my things on ebay. you pay money here and there but if price is cheap enough it fets sold. especially for earphones, i probably wouldnt be able to sell anything locally. I once put beats pro headphones for sale and only untill christmall someone wanted to buy one as a present for someone. so ebay is much better. usually ebay takes 53 cents for making a listing and 11 percent for each sold item. pay pal used to take 50 cent plut 5 percent for every transaction but now im not sure i dont think they take that anymore. and you pay for post which buyer pays for and gives you money for. make sure you describe it very well so that you dont get returns not as described. i bought sony xb90ex and i dont like it and seller is so getting negative feedback from me and i never left negative feedback before. because not as described and seller is rude, i think he wants to get negative feedback. you pay a bit of money but if thats the only option to sell it for me its worth it. everyone benefits they get something cheaper than new and you get some money.
cheers

Jul 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #342 of 1,164
I sell most of my things on ebay. you pay money here and there but if price is cheap enough it fets sold. especially for earphones, i probably wouldnt be able to sell anything locally. I once put beats pro headphones for sale and only untill christmall someone wanted to buy one as a present for someone. so ebay is much better. usually ebay takes 53 cents for making a listing and 11 percent for each sold item. pay pal used to take 50 cent plut 5 percent for every transaction but now im not sure i dont think they take that anymore. and you pay for post which buyer pays for and gives you money for. make sure you describe it very well so that you dont get returns not as described. i bought sony xb90ex and i dont like it and seller is so getting negative feedback from me and i never left negative feedback before. because not as described and seller is rude, i think he wants to get negative feedback. you pay a bit of money but if thats the only option to sell it for me its worth it. everyone benefits they get something cheaper than new and you get some money.

cheers

I've never tried ebay. I've found someone from the local forums who seems interested and confused! Hope that deal works out. Thanks for your inputs mate :) If this doesn't work out, ebay is something I might consider. Cheers

Jul 16, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #343 of 1,164
  This is the Hifiheadphones video review of the Fidue A73 IEM's

I was watching this when the DPD delivery chap rang my doorbell to deliver my pair from yourselves
beerchug.gif

Loving the A73s though DPD did manage to delay my next day delivery by 24 hours, which kind of defeats the object really.

No burn in so far as I've only had them 20 minutes but I already prefer them to my RHA MA750s, the bass has more impact and really growls and there is more detail in the highs, a real bargain.
etysmile.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #344 of 1,164

cheers

I've never tried ebay. I've found someone from the local forums who seems interested and confused! Hope that deal works out. Thanks for your inputs mate :) If this doesn't work out, ebay is something I might consider. Cheers

your welcome. i havent use the headfi sell forum but this is something i might have a look at. thanks

Jul 16, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #345 of 1,164
I was watching this when the DPD delivery chap rang my doorbell to deliver my pair from yourselves :beerchug:

Loving the A73s though DPD did manage to delay my next day delivery by 24 hours, which kind of defeats the object really.

No burn in so far as I've only had them 20 minutes but I already prefer them to my RHA MA750s, the bass has more impact and really growls and there is more detail in the highs, a real bargain. :etysmile:

can you describe the mids? is it up front or recessed? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back