Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #77 of 439
@WindowsX

Before trying Fidelizer I'd like to know if it's possible to go back to default Windows settings as if Fidelizer never ran?
Say that I go for Workstation level which has two boxes ticked. Does unticking those boxes and hit Fidelize equal an ''untouched'' OS?

Feb 2, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #78 of 439
@WindowsX

Before trying Fidelizer I'd like to know if it's possible to go back to default Windows settings as if Fidelizer never ran?
Say that I go for Workstation level which has two boxes ticked. Does unticking those boxes and hit Fidelize equal an ''untouched'' OS?

To go back to "untouched" all you have to do I restart windows.

Feb 2, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #80 of 439
Exactly. Fidelizer won't leave any permanent changes to system at all. Rebooting and everything will be back to normal so feel free to try it. :)

Regards,
Windows X

Feb 2, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #82 of 439
If you start from lowest optimization level, you don't need to reboot for trying higher optimization level. Feel free to try and hope you'll share your finding with us. :)

Regards,
Windows X

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #83 of 439

@CFGamescape, promo offers 20% off discount so yeah. It'll be $25 instead of $30 for an upgrade.

Regards,
Windows X

The only options are to buy it at full price. How do we upgrade by paying the appropriate discounted price?

Feb 3, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #84 of 439
  The only options are to buy it at full price. How do we upgrade by paying the appropriate discounted price?

You can either send me $25 to my PayPal account or buy it again and I'll refund the excessive amount.

Regards,
Windows X

Feb 4, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #85 of 439
Just bought my Pro Key, couldn't resist after hearing the improvement that Free gave me and wanting even more!

As a curiosity, how close does Fidelizer gets the sound quality to a better OS for music like Linux and MAC?

Feb 4, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #86 of 439
  Just bought my Pro Key, couldn't resist after hearing the improvement that Free gave me and wanting even more!

As a curiosity, how close does Fidelizer gets the sound quality to a better OS for music like Linux and MAC?

what makes you say that macs are better than pcs?  macs are just as noisy, if not more so than pcs.  and there's great music software for both.

no experience with linux, so have no position on that . . . 

i do agree that fidelizer is worth the money.

Feb 4, 2016 at 5:38 PM Post #87 of 439

Well, OS X is better optimized for audio than Windows for default environment. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would prefer default iTunes over default Windows Media Player. But unleashing Windows audio performance can grow exponentially more than you can ever imagine. :wink:

As for Linux, audiophile distro can sound better than default Windows environment but yeah, unleashing real Windows audio performance will be a surprising finding.

Regards,
Windows X

Feb 5, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #88 of 439

You can either send me $25 to my PayPal account or buy it again and I'll refund the excessive amount.

Regards,
Windows X

lucifiar@hotmail.com?

Feb 5, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #89 of 439
No. I've sent you my PayPal account mail in PM now.

Regards,
Windows X

Feb 6, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #90 of 439
I have no idea how this works, but damn! One thing I notice more than anything is that vocals are so much more crisp and clear. I ended up purchasing the Plus version after using the free. I'll post an update in about a week's time!

Thank you, WindowsX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back