Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #46 of 439
I'm only providing a proper explanation to your requests and questions here. Saying I'm making a theatre is enough for an attack so can we stop here? Your consciousness maybe clean in your sense but things are turning ugly now. Please send me PM if you have further inquiries outside the usage of Fidelizer itself.

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 26, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #47 of 439
  You already convinced me enough of feels like I'm depriving and feels like being forced to play and changed your mind because of that. As a fact here, you have hurt my feelings because of your inconsideration to choose words before posting.

It is not my problem if you feel hurt.
It is also not my intention to hurt you.
And it is clearly not what I have tried to do.
I have said very CLEARLY that you have all the rights to force people to pay for your work. If you can still think that I have wanted to offend you, you have a very peculiar idea of what an offence is.
Besides, I have all the rights to say if your decisions feel like being forced to pay, and that I do not like that. Which, AS SAID, was meant as hypothetical, but you are determined to take it as an offensive claim and I can't do anything about that.
If a sincere dialogue hurts you, maybe you should not be present publicly on a forum.

For the rest it is a matter of perspectives, dear WindowsX.
You see things in a way, I see them differently.
You feel that there is no other solution to that problem. I see a solution. You are the programmer, I am the user. We both have our rights to say what we think about this situation.

EDIT (you posted while I wrote): man, if even saying that you are making theatre is an offence, this is becoming laughable.
Really, you should relax a little bit, and come back reading my posts tomorrow or the day after. I am sure you will see them in the light you should, and you will realize that there is no offence ANYWHERE.
Making a theatre means that IMO your reaction is exaggerated.
If you feel you have the right to react like that you should give people the right to comment on your reaction.
I really think you should rethink your public appearance in this Forum, if you cannot stand sincere critiques and are determined to see offences everywhere.

I will never stop saying publicly what I think of your program and of your decision. If you disagree, write to the admins.
I can only repeat once again, I have never offended ANYBODY here and very very rarely anybody anywhere in my 40 years.

IN PEACE (and I mean it).

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:01 PM Post #48 of 439
First, I didn't force anyone to pay for my work. There's free version and around with good reasons to make changes.
Second, it's not my problem if you feel deprived or forced to pay for it after all explanation I gave you. It's clear as day that I didn't do this out of my business interests.
Third, I didn't say you attacked me. I said you have hurt my feelings. If it's not your problem then so be it. I don't care.
Forth, I'm not making a theatre. You're causing a ruckus here right now with that statement so please stop it.

I already told you that can't put back security services and I'm already thinking for a way to implement white list in easier manner but not anytime soon. Plese stop asking for the impossible.

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #49 of 439
Could you please read my post #42 again? Not now, tomorrow.
And let me know, after tomorrow, here or in PM I do not care, if you still see things like you do now?
I have edited it to make some things in CAPS so that they are more visible, because I believe you took some sentences out of context.
This is really out of control.
You are saying things which have NOTHING to do with what I wrote.
I repeat, I will NEVER stop saying my opinion publicly. Including saying if I think you are making theatre )and about that you may find the beginning of that post more clear now).
But I also have no time to go in circle with you.
I have said all what I had to say, with sincerity, honesty, and TRYING TO HELP YOU.
See you after tomorrow.

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #50 of 439
I didn't see your edited message while posting and I don't plan to continue with this childish argument any further so I'll stop here. If you don't listen to people's advice then it's up to you. I already did all I could in providing my support with Fidelizer.

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #51 of 439
  I didn't see your edited message while posting and I don't plan to continue with this childish argument any further so I'll stop now. If you don't listen to people's advice then it's up to you. Any problems you may face in future is up to you.

Regards,
Windows X

Oh no, you misunderstood, I did NOT edit the content. There is nothing "edited", so you did not miss any new info, just some CAPS to make you read better the things you have clearly missed to read since the beginning.
Like the fact that you have only read the part about "it feels like being deprived of something", but you completely ignored the part saying "but you have all the right to".
And you also ignored ALL my successive explanations that "being deprived" does not mean that I am saying you did it with that intention, but that the final result feels like that.

You keep saying I ask for "the impossible" but if you read that post you will notice I have said "I WILL WAIT". I said that very calmly since the beginning.
I have never pressed you to offer any immediate solution.
I have just said I do not feel comfortable paying for the pro version till there is no white list function. Where is all this pressure, please tell me?

Actually you did not notice many more things, in my messages. You were so occupied feeling offended that you did not notice my smileys and the clear honest intention to HELP you.
But probably you feel you do not need any help and any suggestions.

I also think that if you are so concerned with offences, you should be more careful with some things you say to people. The fact that I have a different opinion than you does not mean that I do not listen to people or not understand what you say.
And unless you were referring to yourself, ending this conversation saying "childish", after my nice message which is a last (apparently hopeless) attempt to show you all my good intentions, is quite offensive, and surely not very polite.
And not exactly a good example of the "impressive service" which the paid users should expect from you.

See you after tomorrow, if you want. It is a sincere offer. Made in peace, and with good intentions. The rest is up to you.

Jan 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM Post #52 of 439
I said it's childish because because it's an argument that continues for the sake of arguing. I already asked you to stop for a while and hope you'll finally realize how pointless to continue. I didn't expect you to find it being offensive.

I'm going to bed. Please wait for my wrap up again tomorrow and hope we both'll get the point clear.

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 27, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #53 of 439
Blimey... and here's me all outa Billy Goats.....

WindowsX Let me congratulate you on a fine program it's the core of a dedicated PC I have just for music.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/793047/cheap-laptop-brilliant-music-server
I'm planning to upgrade from the free version shortly when funds allow and have a few questions.

DRM. Would I be able to order in from one machine but install it on a different one?
My music server is so stripped of security I never do anything internet on it.
Just to be clear I am only planning to install it on one machine.

Windows 10 updates
Is there anyway to block whatever service causes it to look for updates?
I leave the server on 24/7 and sometimes I go to listen to tunes and find it's updated something, restarted on it's on the login screen so need to log back in a load stuff up.
Tried disabling the log in screen and password request but it seems to ignore that request.

Plus or Pro?
With the setup above, on a dedicated music server that only needs wifi in terms connectivity which version would you think best?
In case you're on mobile this is my equipment chain.
Windows 10 -> Foobar2000 -> WASAPI -> Wyrd -> Bifrost Multi Bit -> Lyr 2-> 65 Amperex Holland Heerlen 7308/E188CC (Dumont re-label) -> Audeze LCD 2 Bamboo Carnivore (Fazor)

Cheers again!

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #54 of 439
Hi, oAmadeuso. Thank you for your interests in Fidelizer products. I visited your thread and share some of my opinions over there too. :)

DRM
As for a license policy, Fidelizer license is a single PC license. You'll get the software specially designed for one machine using the key you sent upon order. You may transfer the license for free once in case of future upgrades.

Windows 10 updates
Using Extremist optimization level, you can stop/disable non-audio system services. This includes Windows Update too. Free/Plus version will stop services and it'll work again after rebooting. Pro offers ability to disable services so it won't start again.

Plus or Pro?
I'd recommend Pro version given any opportunity. You can optimize audio optimizations better with Machine Configuration. It has system configuration optimizations that improves audio performance at deeper level and it costs only $30 more.

Let me know if you have further questions related to Fidelizer. You can read User Guide about how to optimize your computer better and check Reviews / Feedback for testimonials here.

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/user-guide/
http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/reviews-feedback/

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 27, 2016 at 7:41 AM Post #55 of 439
Cheers!

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #56 of 439
  I said it's childish because because it's an argument that continues for the sake of arguing. I already asked you to stop for a while and hope you'll finally realize how pointless to continue. I didn't expect you to find it being offensive.

Oh, I am not offended, you are the one who gets easily offended. I was just noticing how strange it is that someone who pays so much attention to offences ends using potentially offensive expressions. And, yeah, some people could feel offended if you tell them that they are just arguing for the sake of arguing, while they are really making efforts to bring something positive.

I am almost shocked by how you are able to completely distort anything I say.

Arguing for the sake of arguing? Once again, you must be speaking of yourself.
From beginning to end I have just friendly tried to explain that you had misunderstood something, and I kept answering just because you kept distorting all what I've said.
The only other option you leave me is stop replying, and leave your negative claims as last echo of my attempts to be nice.
If that's your idea of a dialogue...

You know what is "funny" here? That you do exactly what you say I did, while I actually did not do that at all.
You felt misunderstood as a person and in your intentions, but you completely misunderstand me, and while I have immediately believed when you said "I did not do it for money" you have never believed when I said "I did not mean what you understood".
You felt hurt because I supposedly made you look as someone "bad" (although I didn't), but then you make a huge public drama about how much I have hurt you, and you end each single message with a negative note about me, making me look like somebody who would throw a stone and then hide the hand (=offend and then say "I didn't"), who does not listen, who argue for the sake or arguing, etc.
You dramatically ask to "please stop writing" but you never stop, you just pretend to be free to claim that I did something wrong and expect I should stop replying.
You say I have pressed you to make a white list now, but I have CLEARLY said "I will wait", and for me it was end of the story, but you have kept trying and trying to convince me that I had to use this Process Lasso although I had already said that I did NOT want to use it (and some people could see this as a form of pressure to buy Pro now instead of waiting more time, but we know this is not the case).

I feel that we really go in circle and that whatever I say to make things better you do not see it at all and reply with a new negative claim which brings all down again.
I am afraid I cannot keep this any longer. I also am not interested in your program anymore, as I do not feel that I will receive the incredible service you proudly announce.
Maybe your post-sale service is better, but the pre-sale did not convince me at all. Neither did your PM with your delirious numbered list of all what I did wrong (!!!).
You are now free to say whatever you want about me, to distort my words, to make me look like someone I am not, to ignore all the times I have said "this is not what I meant" and keep repeating "you have said this". I will not reply ever again. I have no time nor energy for this negativeness.
I just regret having lost time freeing space for a new OS for your program. After all, I did not even ever felt any minimal improvement in sound with it. I just wanted to believe to people who say the Pro is better. But, now I do not care.
I am out.

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #57 of 439
@Giogio I already told you your suggestions wouldn't work because of language barrier. No matter what options and confirmation I put in won't fix it.
  I'm sure there'll be people complaining like "English isn't my native language so I don't know." or "I didn't expect it turn off all security services." or "I got trojan backdoor because of your software." and so on. Well, I received some of them for real in past that raise my awareness of security concern. They maybe from the fewer but security is always the top concern no matter where you go. I'm already thankful enough that I don't have to this to my customers' version.

Your suggestions are what I already did in past and some people still find network not working in Extremist even tough I leave them checked by default. After giving you my response about your suggestion, this is what I got from you.
  For the security thing, it feels like that you are depriving us of the extremist mode, and it feels like we are forced to pay to get that.
Which is your right, after all, you do not have to offer anything for free.
But your logic makes no sense to me. In the paid version if UAC is not active the security services will be deactivated by Fidelizer. I am sure that being a paid user does not mean being a more intelligent user. Therefore also paid users could say "I do not speak english, I did not know, I have UAC not active but all the rest yes, now you made my PC get a trojan".
You cannot prevent stupidity.
And if people cannot read English, they will not even have any idea of what all the options mean, so they will not mess with them.
You can do a lot of other things instead of handicapping the extremist mode. You can create a fourth mode which is called "extremist and no security".
Only a dumb would not understand "no security" and would choose that and if he does he cannot complain with you.
Or you can as said create a third voice among what the extremist should leave active, and you could make it so that while Network and User Experience are deselected by default, "security" would be selected by default. So if people deselect it it is their choice, they cannot complain.

I am sad, right when I was just one step, finally after years, close to pay for an audio software for the first time in my life.
You made me change idea.

I'm treating everyone as nice as I can here as fellow audiophile friends. Even with people who put themselves against Fidelizer, I still talk with them nicely. All I've told you so far are answering your questions and providing suggestions with interests of your system. Even now I still don't understand what I did to deserve this. Everything seems to go well so far until you made 180 degree turn that completely left me at lost.

It probably be my fault in the lack of experience to handle such situation and I hope you'l forgive me for such mistake that may happen without my awareness. I'm completely new to this kind of thing after all.

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #58 of 439
After discussing with @Giogio in PM, I came to notice why he started behaving strangely in #40. It looks like I keep talking about Process Lasso so he got irritated and somehow misunderstood my intent as to persuade him in believing my method. Well, I apologize. I didn't foresee such circumstances to come up due to my naivete. I just hoped that you can use Process Lasso with free version to deal with BT problems for now until I implement white list features.

I will reflect myself and be more careful when providing assistance to audiophile friends better in future and hope we'll put our unintentional rudeness to each other in past.

Peace,
Windows X

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #59 of 439
No. While your English is somewhat apparent to be a second language, your communication is perfectly clear.

Anyone can choose to use your free product or not. It is a method of determining weather you want the full product or not. A good idea. People should feel perfectly fine to provide insight of their experience, provide information which is constructive and perhaps together as a community we can even improve the product. However, it should be done with humble respect. If they feel they know more then perhaps they should enterprise and develop their own product. We as a community would welcome it.

I would like to point out that there is a wonderful 'Block List' feature in Head-Fi which can be used to block members who do not understand courtesy or perhaps still in the process of growing as an individual. Simply click on the users name by the Avatar. Select 'Block Member'.   Removing people from your block list is found by hovering over your avatar and selecting Preferences.  On the left you'll find the option to 'Manage Block List'.

Moving on. Fidelizer on the right source and in the right chain of equipment can deliver awesome improvements.  Compared to the expense of said chain of equipment, compensation the author asks is a bargain.

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #60 of 439
No. While your English is somewhat apparent to be a second language, your communication is perfectly clear.

Anyone can choose to use your free product or not. It is a method of determining weather you want the full product or not. A good idea. People should feel perfectly fine to provide insight of their experience, provide information which is constructive and perhaps together as a community we can even improve the product. However, it should be done with humble respect. If they feel they know more then perhaps they should enterprise and develop their own product. We as a community would welcome it.

I would like to point out that there is a wonderful 'Block List' feature in Head-Fi which can be used to block members who do not understand courtesy or perhaps still in the process of growing as an individual. Simply click on the users name by the Avatar. Select 'Block Member'.   Removing people from your block list is found by hovering over your avatar and selecting Preferences.  On the left you'll find the option to 'Manage Block List'.

Moving on. Fidelizer on the right source and in the right chain of equipment can deliver awesome improvements.  Compared to the expense of said chain of equipment, compensation the author asks is a bargain.

Well stated. My personal experience here has been the following:
* Fidelizer Pro (Extremity mode) has made a SIGNIFICANT SQ improvement in my system
* Windows X has been extremely gracious and helpful to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back