Fidelizer appreciation and impressions thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #61 of 439
No. While your English is somewhat apparent to be a second language, your communication is perfectly clear.

Anyone can choose to use your free product or not. It is a method of determining weather you want the full product or not. A good idea. People should feel perfectly fine to provide insight of their experience, provide information which is constructive and perhaps together as a community we can even improve the product. However, it should be done with humble respect. If they feel they know more then perhaps they should enterprise and develop their own product. We as a community would welcome it.

I would like to point out that there is a wonderful 'Block List' feature in Head-Fi which can be used to block members who do not understand courtesy or perhaps still in the process of growing as an individual. Simply click on the users name by the Avatar. Select 'Block Member'.   Removing people from your block list is found by hovering over your avatar and selecting Preferences.  On the left you'll find the option to 'Manage Block List'.

Moving on. Fidelizer on the right source and in the right chain of equipment can deliver awesome improvements.  Compared to the expense of said chain of equipment, compensation the author asks is a bargain.

Well stated. My personal experience here has been the following:
* Fidelizer Pro (Extremity mode) has made a SIGNIFICANT SQ improvement in my system
* Windows X has been extremely gracious and helpful to work with

Exactly this.
Good product made by a gent.

Jan 28, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #62 of 439
^^AGREED! What a revelation with this program. I recommend to everyone to get Pro. It's mind boggling. I'm in the process of writing a review. I planned on posting it last week, but work got in the way. LOL.
Thanks for all your help X. And thanks for creating such an amazing program.

Cheers

Jan 30, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #63 of 439
Pro ordered.
Looking forward to trying it out.

Jan 30, 2016 at 4:33 AM Post #64 of 439
  Pro ordered.
Looking forward to trying it out.

"Free" version on steroids.  To my ears anyway.
More depth.  More texture.  Blacker, even more holographic spacing.
Very LIVE sound on Pro.
Hope it works on your setup like it does on mine.
I know it sounds cliche but I really am rediscovering ALL of my music.
All of it.  There was so much more there !!!
Great stuff.  Having a lot of fun.  Every listening session's a trip.

Jan 30, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #65 of 439
Thank you everyone for your encouragement. I've sent all Fidelizer orders today and hope you'll find Fidelizer Pro working well. Feel free to ask if you have any question about Fidelizer products. :)

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 30, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #66 of 439
"Free" version on steroids.  To my ears anyway.
More depth.  More texture.  Blacker, even more holographic spacing.
Very LIVE sound on Pro.
Hope it works on your setup like it does on mine.
I know it sounds cliche but I really am rediscovering ALL of my music.
All of it.  There was so much more there !!!
Great stuff.  Having a lot of fun.  Every listening session's a trip.

A couple of hours in with pro now and can confirm everything you say.
Very impressed.

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #68 of 439
I'm glad to hear Fidelizer Pro is working great over there. :)

Regards,
Windows X

Jan 31, 2016 at 8:14 PM Post #69 of 439
purchase_offer.jpg

I can’t tell you how happy I am to see this day. We finally reached 1000th milestone. This number means a lot to set the history of computer audiophile.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $30.0 (Until 7th February 2016)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $55.0 (Until 7th February 2016)

This offer will last until Until 7th February 2016. I stated in title that this will be the last purchase offer we’ll make. Back then purchase offer was made after every 2-3 months so it doesn’t affect normal customers that much. Lately the offer was made too frequently like every month making me feel like it’s getting unfair for normal customers.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer. I’ll think about offer for dual PC setup later after this campaign is over. I’m really appreciated in everyone’s support for 1000th license.

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

Jan 31, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #70 of 439
Congrats K.  You  know I'm a happy customer.  Great addition to my system.
Can't imagine it without Fidelizer Pro.

Feb 1, 2016 at 1:42 AM Post #72 of 439
Does this promo apply to those that have Plus and want to upgrade to Pro?

Feb 1, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #73 of 439
Thank you, @billerb1. I'm looking forward to see what I can do more in future with Fidelizer.

@mochill, I'm not mentally ready for audio optimizations in Android yet. You can see my previous attempts from here.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/766542/dx50-90-firmware-modification-fidelity-edition-lite-by-windows-x
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-s/development/mod-nexus-s-fidelity-2-0-ultimate-low-t1621914

Android is based on Linux and most Linux experts are quite eccentric about what they understand. I've gone through some hardships with Fidelizer since free version but it was a lot worse on Android so maybe some other time when I get stronger.

@CFGamescape, promo offers 20% off discount so yeah. It'll be $25 instead of $30 for an upgrade.

Regards,
Windows X

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #75 of 439
It's not like I'll have time to focus on Android development anytime soon but some days. :wink:

Regards,
Windows X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back