Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...
Nov 2, 2021 at 8:00 AM Post #9,871 of 11,460
I have been using the Furman conditioner, this one https://www.amazon.com/Furman-Elite...s=Furman&qid=1635854078&s=electronics&sr=1-10 for the headphone equipment as I plug six pieces of equipment in. I like this as it not only gives me a voltage readout, but a current draw for all equipment. For the main music system I use this Furman, https://www.amazon.com/Furman-Elite...s=Furman&qid=1635854078&s=electronics&sr=1-16. I have had several power outages this year and the equipment all came through fine.

Nov 2, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #9,872 of 11,460
Nov 2, 2021 at 9:00 AM Post #9,874 of 11,460
Yes, the 300B headphone amp. Will release mid December :beerchug:. Price around 6K EUR
Interested in that one, even if I can't afford it any time soon...

Nov 2, 2021 at 9:07 AM Post #9,875 of 11,460
Interested in that one, even if I can't afford it any time soon...
"we will launch end this year a new flagship amp with 8watt of power, driven by 300B tubes, fully balanced that will be focused on these super dificult low impedance/low sensitivity headphones out there. Price will be significantly above Euforia but yes it’s a different beast…"

"It will have 3 selectable audio sources (1x XLR + 2x RCA) and it will have 3 different level of impedance headphones selector (low-mid-hi)"

"It will use also 2x 6SN7 (specificially CV181 by Psvane), we found it a great combination with 300B"

"We do consider PsVane for 300Bs but also other manufacturers (e.g. EH or Full Music), we’re finalizing testing and see what’s the best value for money in this setup"

"Elise, it’s the warmest amp we make. The new 300b is very very different signature"

"No official price on 300b but i expect the regular retail will be around 6000 Euro"

All the info I got so far in the last few weeks. Can't wait to see some pictures

Nov 2, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #9,876 of 11,460
"we will launch end this year a new flagship amp with 8watt of power, driven by 300B tubes, fully balanced that will be focused on these super dificult low impedance/low sensitivity headphones out there. Price will be significantly above Euforia but yes it’s a different beast…"

"It will have 3 selectable audio sources (1x XLR + 2x RCA) and it will have 3 different level of impedance headphones selector (low-mid-hi)"

"It will use also 2x 6SN7 (specificially CV181 by Psvane), we found it a great combination with 300B"

"We do consider PsVane for 300Bs but also other manufacturers (e.g. EH or Full Music), we’re finalizing testing and see what’s the best value for money in this setup"

"Elise, it’s the warmest amp we make. The new 300b is very very different signature"

"No official price on 300b but i expect the regular retail will be around 6000 Euro"

All the info I got so far in the last few weeks. Can't wait to see some pictures
Thanks for sharing.
Really curious about this amp, but 2021 was ridiculously expensive already.

Can't wait to see pictures.

Nov 2, 2021 at 10:07 AM Post #9,877 of 11,460
Thanks for sharing.
Really curious about this amp, but 2021 was ridiculously expensive already.

Can't wait to see pictures.
I've been holding out upgrading to a Euforia AE in hopes to get a glimpse of the new amp but I'm affraid the price will be a little too much for me.

Anybody here knows if the AE plays well with the 20 Ohm LCD-X ?

Nov 2, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #9,879 of 11,460
I've been holding out upgrading to a Euforia AE in hopes to get a glimpse of the new amp but I'm affraid the price will be a little too much for me.

Anybody here knows if the AE plays well with the 20 Ohm LCD-X ?
Yeah I am also a little surprised about the price.

Many months ago when I inquired about a 300B amp for both planars and electrostats, he was like "that Design would be over 7000€" which made it sound like 7000-8000€

Sure technically over 8000 etc is also over 7000€ but as it reads now the estat functionality would have been a bargain.

Probably the part shortage increased the price more than initially planned.

Still cheaper than most other summit fi amps, really curious how it will perform in the end

Nov 3, 2021 at 7:36 AM Post #9,882 of 11,460
hello, I am interested in the Euforia, has it been listened to with the HEDDphone headset, thank you
Hello,
As long as you don't get below 20 ohm when using the standard tubes, any headphone will work with the Euforia.
Even if you use other tubes, it shouldn't make a big difference.
The Heddphone has 47 ohm so you are well above the minimum limit, I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

If you have any doubts and there is a possibility to listen to the Euforia I would consider it.
I read somewhere that the headphones are supposed to be electrostatic but have a 6.3 mm jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back