Favorite Store to purchase from
Jul 9, 2010 at 6:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Abovetheair

100+ Head-Fier
This thread is just to ask people there preferences of where they shop for headphones and amps.

I'll start it off, I enjoy getting the best price online then going to Guitar Center and buying them. That way I can test them and have them the same day!

Now what are your favorite places?

Jul 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #6 of 9
For amps:

Apex Electronics
8909 San Fernando Road
Sun Valley, CA 91352
www.apexelectronic.com

The catch is that you have to go in knowing what you need and have to put them together yourself. :) The good news is that there's a wide variety of very cool old parts out there - stuff you just can't get anywhere else.

Headphones? I usually go with a Head-Fi sponsor or pick something up from the For Sale Forum.

Jul 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #7 of 9

Quote:
For amps:

Apex Electronics
8909 San Fernando Road
Sun Valley, CA 91352
www.apexelectronic.com

The catch is that you have to go in knowing what you need and have to put them together yourself. :) The good news is that there's a wide variety of very cool old parts out there - stuff you just can't get anywhere else.

Headphones? I usually go with a Head-Fi sponsor or pick something up from the For Sale Forum.

Wow that looks like a awesome store! Looks like a electronic junkyard haha, next time I'm in Sand Fran i'll have to check it out.

Jul 10, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #9 of 9
The FS forums.

Brand new I go with Headphonic in Australia. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back