Fast Food favs
Sep 16, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #61 of 91
This thread got me hungry....so I got some Chik-Fil-A today
biggrin.gif

Got the grilled chicken sandwich, because you guys should know why I eat healthy
cool.gif

Sep 16, 2005 at 10:41 PM Post #62 of 91
I just finished a Chipotle burrito
biggrin.gif

Rice, carnitas, pinto beans, mild salsa, and a ton of extra cheese. My favorite.

Chik Fil A probably comes in second.

When I have to eat on the go I really like delis. Unfortunately they are not popular in my area and there are few good delis around. There is a place by me called Katzingers that is great, but they are kind of expensive.

Sep 16, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #63 of 91
The only fast food I eat these days is from Wendy's or Taco Bell. We do have a Chick-fil-A here, but its always crowded beyond belief
frown.gif
There is a definate lack of decent fast food places here in NC...

Favs:

Wendys:
Butter+Sour cream baked potato
Mediterranean salad

Taco Bell:
7 layer burrito
Cheesy fiesta potatoes
Pintos 'n Cheese
Tostada

Sep 16, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #64 of 91
btw wonna hear something funny? i have never been to Taco Bell in my life! and there is one just 10min away from me......
eek.gif

Sep 17, 2005 at 1:51 AM Post #66 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
btw wonna hear something funny? i have never been to Taco Bell in my life! and there is one just 10min away from me......
eek.gif

You're not missing out on much.

Sep 17, 2005 at 4:33 AM Post #67 of 91
Taco Bell is DELICIOUS! Seriously! I love the nachos. And it's incredibly cheap... our local one has discounts for students with college ID's, so you can get a huge combo meal for less than 4 bucks. I'M FULL!
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #68 of 91
Taco Bell rarely makes me full. Their meals are too small. I used to eat 10 regular tacos no problem, just because they weren't filling at all.

Sep 17, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #71 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Taco Bell rarely makes me full. Their meals are too small. I used to eat 10 regular tacos no problem, just because they weren't filling at all.

It's all about getting the 1 pound bean burritos to do that. But it gets old fast.

Sep 17, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #72 of 91
Taco Bell = Grade D meat(less than dog and cat food) and Lard(bean burritos)

I haven't been to a fast food restaurant in over 10 years but if I was forced to it would be Chick-Fil-A

Sep 17, 2005 at 8:41 PM Post #73 of 91
Because of this thread, I just tried chick-fil-a today. I tried Grilled chicken burger combo. IMHO it doesn't impress me. I've tried better chicken burger, they are Nando's and Oporto's. I tried them in Australia though, I don't see them having any franchise here in USA.
Another vote for Arby's and quiznoz

Sep 17, 2005 at 11:17 PM Post #74 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1GTR
Taco Bell = Grade D meat(less than dog and cat food) and Lard(bean burritos)

I haven't been to a fast food restaurant in over 10 years but if I was forced to it would be Chick-Fil-A

Yeah but it hits the spot once in a while
tongue.gif

No fast food in 10 years??? what the hell do you eat on road trips?

Sep 17, 2005 at 11:24 PM Post #75 of 91
Quote:

No fast food in 10 years??? what the hell do you eat on road trips?

Hitchhikers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back