Famous people with audiophile headphones/mics
Feb 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

bowei006

Panda Man
Reviewer at Headphone.Guru
I am trying to put together a list of celebrities and or anybody famous that uses anything audiophile in their collection. Can you guys help name the person and the equipment they are using or have been seen using. Source if you can find it. I'll start with some minor ones:
Kesha-Ultrasone Pro series
Lil Wayne-Beyerdynamic DT770(?)
Frank Sinotra- AKG Gold plated Microphone

Feb 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #2 of 77

Quote:
Lil Wayne-Beyerdynamic DT770(?)

Was he seen wearing these out in public?  Like, maybe they're his own personal cans?

I wouldn't count any studio sightings, since in many cases those headphones probably belong to the studio or some nearby audio professional.  It would certainly explain why, for example, Weezy and Justin Bieber have been publicly associated with Beats but have been spotted wearing studiophile gear at times.

Feb 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #3 of 77

Quote:
Was he seen wearing these out in public?  Like, maybe they're his own personal cans?

I wouldn't count any studio sightings, since in many cases those headphones probably belong to the studio or some nearby audio professional.  It would certainly explain why, for example, Weezy and Justin Bieber have been publicly associated with Beats but have been spotted wearing studiophile gear at times.

yeah he was in a studio. i am just  compling a list of things they were seen in. it doesn't matter if it wasn't there or the studio's. this....of course is also intended to undermine the beats nation by having many of our headphones "featured" by these artists

it was in the video "we are the world" 

Feb 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #4 of 77

Quote:

THIS. Lil' wayne is far too ignorant to really care about quality sounding music. LOOK AT THE MUSIC HE MAKES FOR PEEPS SAKE!

Feb 1, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #5 of 77

Quote:
THIS. Lil' wayne is far too ignorant to really care about quality sounding music. LOOK AT THE MUSIC HE MAKES FOR PEEPS SAKE!

he has some good mastered songs. but most are too complex and have too much going on and overpower..and then..the rest/..are almost there but flop

so...anyone? anymore people?

Feb 1, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #6 of 77
C.J. Pierce from Drowning Pool uses the Ultrasone HFI-780.  There's an Eminem commercial with a cartoonish version of him with the Denon D5000/D7000, though I'm not sure if he uses the real deal.

Feb 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #7 of 77

Quote:
C.J. Pierce from Drowning Pool uses the Ultrasone HFI-780.  There's an Eminem commercial with a cartoonish version of him with the Denon D5000/D7000, though I'm not sure if he uses the real deal.

i will need to revisit the song"bodies" later  by them and see how it sounds on my 580's(with E17) :d thank you. is there any source for this ?

Feb 1, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #8 of 77

Quote:
yeah he was in a studio. i am just  compling a list of things they were seen in. it doesn't matter if it wasn't there or the studio's. this....of course is also intended to undermine the beats nation by having many of our headphones "featured" by these artists

it was in the video "we are the world" 

Wow, that's a lot of Beyers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back