Fall Los Angeles / So. Cal meet?
Nov 16, 2003 at 10:06 PM Post #32 of 295
Well, if Carlo comes, he has some nice aftermarket power cords, as well as some DIY ones...I am currently borrowing his watt gate 330, which has made a difference in my system (between ps audio p300 and wall). Anyway, what's the word akio? Is the hotel available?

Nov 17, 2003 at 12:14 AM Post #35 of 295
sweeet. Still waiting on the hotel deal, but I have the OK for my house on Sunday the 23rd. How does 11 or 12 till whenever sound?

Nov 17, 2003 at 1:39 AM Post #36 of 295
Works for me, assuming it does for Jasper, who'd be my ride
wink.gif

Nov 17, 2003 at 8:21 AM Post #39 of 295
If you can't get the free hotel thing, how much would would they charge to rent space at the hotel?

Anyways....

I might be a little bit late. I'm supposed to be at a film festival the day before.

Nov 18, 2003 at 1:40 AM Post #40 of 295
quoted 500 max for the hotel, but my boss is talking to some director of something to see if it will be cheaper. the corporate world moves so slowly, so many rules!

Nov 19, 2003 at 5:58 AM Post #42 of 295
We need to get this going if it is going to happen. It's supposed to be this weekend right?
edit: I would think the hotel would be a better option if we could get it for less money...houses are great, but I think hotels are generally more conducive to this sort of thing...more tables, chairs, isolation, etc. It is in public, so we don't need to worry about theft issues or anyone's place getting trashed and so forth.

Nov 19, 2003 at 7:04 AM Post #44 of 295
i dont think the hotel business will happen. my parents are kinda freaked about people stealing stuff, but i told them that if we spend this much on headphones, we arent deadbeats. it seemed to work.

i'd also rather do it at the hotel, but i'm fairly certain they wont be able to swing me a deal on a meeting space there. i am part time, aka expendable.

can everyone who wants to go send me a PM? that way i can have an idea of how many people will be showing up to my house, and are yall willing to pitch in money for food?

Sunday, November 23rd 11 AM, my house. Once i get a list of attendees, i will PM with my address. sweeet.

Brian

Nov 19, 2003 at 7:07 AM Post #45 of 295
stuart -
I threw a 2 kegger house party at my house, and nothing got trashed and i cleaned it up well enough that my parents didnt notice ... if 100+ transients didn't mess it up, then i'm sure 10 head-fiers will be just fine. wish i could use that logic with the padres
smily_headphones1.gif

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back