Fall Los Angeles / So. Cal meet?
Nov 8, 2003 at 6:33 PM Post #16 of 295
my parents are SB alum, and SB didn't let me in! Got into all the UCs I applied to, cept SB. get me in!

haha anyway, that weekend sounds as good to me as any.

Nov 9, 2003 at 11:53 PM Post #17 of 295
I can't go the weekend after Thanksgiving so I guess the weekend before thxgiving might work fine. Not sure if my PAR case will arrive by then, but maybe I can set my amp up maestrobator-style.

That gives you guys two weeks to find/choose a host and all that fun stuff. I really don't care where it is, as long as we don't get a huge wave of hippies overrunning our gear.

I'll keep my eyes posted on the thread to see whether I can or can't show up to one of these. I've been to two meets already, so don't make it too strong of a point to fit me in... unless of course there are stax involved. Then i'll be gung-ho about going,
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 10, 2003 at 12:36 AM Post #18 of 295
The question:
Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd? Once I get this info I can get the final word on doing it at my hotel.

Nov 12, 2003 at 4:26 AM Post #22 of 295
I can bring my budget rig which consists of :

Grado SR-200
Gilmore Lite
Micromega Stage 2

Somebody bring some Stax! Argh.

Nov 13, 2003 at 6:27 AM Post #25 of 295
Quote:

Originally posted by Orpheus
well, it's not really a big deal... everyone i've met so far was pretty cool. haven't met an ahole headfier yet. i have many "parties" at my house.... at least once a week or two.... so it's not really a big deal to me. i was scared after the first one cause my movado watch was stolen... but the second one has no problems.

anyway, if people really want another one, there's no reason not to hold one....

but apprently akio might be able to get a nice place at the hotel.... and that would be nice too. huntington beach is nice. might be safer there cause then you could watch your equipment closer.... and i doubt anyone would be brave enough to try to steal a watch off my own wrist. heh he.

but either way, don't hesitate to talk to me... i'm not mean at all.

If you could host, that would be really cool! If you do and you'd like some help with setup/breakdown, let me know I'll try to arange my schedule to arrive early/stay late.

Nov 14, 2003 at 4:58 AM Post #29 of 295
Count me in for the weekend before Thankgiving. I can bring a McCormack Micro Headphone amp, Sony CD 3000, and my old Sony MDR-V6 with the Beyer pads

Nov 16, 2003 at 8:40 PM Post #30 of 295
so who's the jackass who started this thread and doesn't check back in....oh wait, thats me
tongue.gif

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about my availability, but I have no preference as to which day (sat or sun), both are fine. Hopefully I will be in town and can swing by.

Thanks guys, hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back