You need this Yuin Earphone, PK3
Our company has stock,FOB price $1.8/pcs
best regards!

Mr.felix gong

Tel:86 755 33967427
Email: felix_gong666@163.com

if you believe, this is authentic, no fake yuins available

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #18 of 20
I have one of the pk2 from dasetn on ebay, it has a diy cord and plug.  It sounds great, better than my hisoundaudio paa-1 pro.  Some people said it sounded worse than their pk3.. could just be variances in individual drivers or the cable change made it not to their liking.  I'd just give it a shot.  The diy cord is stiff but it's silver colored so it's worth it I guess

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #19 of 20
I assume it's better to resurrect this relevant thread than to start a new one. Has anyone seen really faint printing on the PK2 before?

I wouldn't think Yuins would be knocked off either, but I'm suspicious of the more grayish markings on the housing. Seems like every other pic of these shows white printing, right? Or is there an inconsistency in this sometimes? That coupled with how stunningly underwhelmed I am by these compared to PK3s, I'm wonder if I got a bad pair, either from bad quality control or a knockoff. 

I've had several pairs of PK3s before and loved them, so thought I'd try a step up. I got these PK2s from a Tmall seller who I've bought a couple PK3s from with no problem.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back