fake vsonic?? realy important!
Aug 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

yarin153

New Head-Fier
two weeks ago i orderd the vsonic GR02 AND GR06 from lendmeurears from ebay
and the box came was very weird one  like so : 

so was the gr02 in some parts such the soft plastic that can be ripped off very easily and the long paper with the vsonic logo
that is diferrent from the other packages i so on the web.. 
i tried contact vsonic china but they wont answer ... 
i heard about this site : 
vsonic singapor : is it legit? or fraud ?
is the package is a fraud too? or just a new package?

its imporatant someone will give me an answer so the next people to buy those headphones wont be scammed
and theres a whole community were i live that asking for an answer 
please help !
confused_face(1).gif

Aug 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

so was the gr02 in some parts such the soft plastic that can be ripped off very easily and the long paper with the vsonic logo
that is diferrent from the other packages i so on the web.. 
i tried contact vsonic china but they wont answer ... 
i heard about this site : 
vsonic singapor : is it legit? or fraud ?
is the package is a fraud too? or just a new package?

its imporatant someone will give me an answer so the next people to buy those headphones wont be scammed
and theres a whole community were i live that asking for an answer 
please help !
confused_face(1).gif

If you got scammed open a case and immediately escalate it. Ebay will review it. Everytime I got a fake, I kept the item and got a full refund. I would say that I refuse to put a counterfeit back on the market for someone else to be scammed, etc etc. Ebay has very strict policies against counterfeit, so you should be able to get your money back. If not, I hope you paid with a credit card and have your credit card company dispute it.

Aug 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #4 of 16

Real, as VSONIC changes their packaging all the time.

Also, lendmeurears is an authorized dealer.

Aug 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #5 of 16
Quote:
Real, as VSONIC changes their packaging all the time.

Also, lendmeurears is an authorized dealer.

Was just about to say the second part of the above post.  LendMeUrEars is an authorized dealer.  The product will be real :wink: 

Aug 9, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #6 of 16
That's how my GR02 BEs were packaged. Just as Clieos said Vsonic changes their packaging frequently. The packaging may be different than what you have seen in pictures months ago but I can assure you that your Vsonics are not fake.

Aug 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #9 of 16
Dude, you were answered three times,lol. Actually four posts in a row to answer your questions. Words like "real", "authorized", and "not fake" are clues :)

Aug 10, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #11 of 16
yeah but all of those who purchased it were from the same place (lend me ur ears) 
is it possible they all got scammed? 
i just want to make the subject clear ...
and just to be sure i also need to know if that site (http://www.vsonicsg.com.sg)
is legit

and btw i realy appreciate the help of everyone here so thank you all ..
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #12 of 16
You didn't get scammed.  VSonic is known to change packaging...  LendMeUrEars is an authorized retailer. 

Aug 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:
yeah but all of those who purchased it were from the same place (lend me ur ears) 
is it possible they all got scammed? 
i just want to make the subject clear ...
and just to be sure i also need to know if that site (http://www.vsonicsg.com.sg)
is legit

and btw i realy appreciate the help of everyone here so thank you all ..
smily_headphones1.gif

Dude, relax. Your question was already answered. You've got legit items - not fakes. Vsonic changed their packaging to this new wide one with colored tips several months ago. Also if you check the left side of the packaging you'll see a number and somewhere below it are some Chinese symbols you can scratch off and you'll see an authentication code.

Aug 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:
Dude, relax. Your question was already answered. You've got legit items - not fakes. Vsonic changed their packaging to this new wide one with colored tips several months ago. Also if you check the left side of the packaging you'll see a number and somewhere below it are some Chinese symbols you can scratch off and you'll see an authentication code.

yeah its there !... anyway real thanks to everyone for your help !!!...
now i can check them out to see what i bought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back