Fake Ultrasones on eBay?
May 26, 2011 at 9:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

szanella

100+ Head-Fier
Hello!

I was looking into some Ultrasones on eBay, and found this DJ1 at a good price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRASONE-HEADPHONES-DJ1-NEW-SEALED-BOX-DJ-/320687086861?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item4aaa709d0d

It would really be a good deal for me, because shipping to my country would be really cheap.

Do you know if there are any fake Ultrasones?
The seller is a "Top-rated seller" and has only positive feedback, but I'm kind of afraid of buying headphones out of eBay.

I'm looking for a DJ1 or a HFI-580 for now, because on July I'll be going to the US and will buy myself a Pro900, and since I began reading head-fi, my ears have been crying for some "real" headphones - having to wait a couple of months to get one is really driving me crazy!
My friend wants a DJ1/HFI-580, so I've already arranged for him to buy mine when I get the Pro900, so it's a good deal all around!

Please tell me what you think about this eBay link!

May 26, 2011 at 4:32 PM Post #4 of 6
There are no fake Ultrasones.

Lookat.com had the DJ1 for under 100 € including shipping to Europe. You can call them for the best price, they always go lower on the telephone!

May 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks everybody for the answers!!

Ultrazino, thank you for the website recommendation!
A user had once told me about Lookat - problem is that shipping was more expensive, so total price would always be higher...

I relaxed after you all told me this link was probably safe and bought the DJ1!
Can't wait to listen to them.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back