FA7, the first Quad drivers IEM from FiiO , all Knowles BAs and 3D printed technical , MMCX design
May 10, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #466 of 680
Double post please delete. Thank you.

Last edited:
May 10, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #467 of 680
Tnx for reply :D It seems like from my preferences regards to music genres,the fh5 would suit me better.But looks like isolation and comfort is better on fa7.I like bass and warmth to the sound.Hopefully the fa7 will deliver And comfort/isolation is very important factor for me,since these will be used in noisy enviroments.

May 10, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #468 of 680
Tnx for reply :D It seems like from my preferences regards to music genres,the fh5 would suit me better.But looks like isolation and comfort is better on fa7.I like bass and warmth to the sound.Hopefully the fa7 will deliver And comfort/isolation is very important factor for me,since these will be used in noisy enviroments.
Ok... sounds good. I left a brief review on page 30 of this thread...if you want to know more. Depending on where you live you could do what I did and buy both from Amazon and return the loser. ... just one idea.

May 10, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #470 of 680
The FH7 will be an aluminum alloy chassis very similar to the FH5...and with the 5 driver layout (one dynamic and 4 BA's) it probably will not isolate as well as the FA7 and potentially be similar to the FH5 in this manner. This is just a guess.

May 11, 2019 at 1:39 PM Post #471 of 680
Just a little question.Anyone listened to the bowers & wilkins p9 (i know,they are not iems :p)? I had those a short time.They was too dark sounding and maybe to much quantity bass and warm sounding masking details.But for movies they worked exellent.But not for music.Are the fa7 simillar? Too dark in sound? Maybe it can be an good thing when using in noisy enviroments? I loved the beyerdynamic dt1770 pro.And now i have audeze mobius and audeze lcd2c that i also loves the sound of.

Last edited:
May 14, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #473 of 680
May 14, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #474 of 680
Got the fa7 today.Have just tried them a short time with the small vocal tip.The comfort is very good,but i feel a little pressure inside the ear.Maybe i have to get used to them.But all in all very good (not as good as beyerdynamic xelento though).The isolation is top notch.And i guess the memory foam tip will be even greater in that regard.Im not good in describing sound,so will keep it short :p Its warm and bassy.But i expected it to be even more thick/dark sounding.So to my suprise it wasnt,wich was an good thing.And i also think it brings a lot of details.And it never gets hars or fatigue.The sound was to my liking.I tried to use the audioquest dragonfly black with these,and it didnt worked well (the dragonfly didnt work with the ikko oh1 either ).It was some hiss,and to load volume.All in all,im very happy with the purchase.It will suit me well on comute,road trips,and at home.When i need some isolation.Now its tkme to experience with the tips.Exept from the memory foam (not found of memory foam tips) wich tip isolate best? :)

Last edited:
May 15, 2019 at 4:13 PM Post #479 of 680
So i felt al little better (got the flu.Man flu.Lol :p ),and tried the fa7 with chord mojo.Absolutly great combo.No hiss at all,and more volume options.The dragonfly black was really bad with the fa7.I really enjoy the fa7.My type of sound.Warm and full bodied,with lots of details,without being too thick.Maybe not sound of audiophile neautral standard,but i think this iem is all about the music.Fun and engaging.Musical. :) And isolation top nocht.Goodbye to anc headphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back