Extreme Performance! Introducing the new Singlepower Extreme Amplifier.
Jan 10, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #61 of 117
I'm gonna order the amp tonight, but I don't know how much ground shipping is to Canada, since it takes Mikhail a while to respond to my emails, I'm worried I won't get to order it tonight. (wanna order it tonight cause I save 100 bucks) If I call him the long distance charges will be a PAIN. So does anyone know how much ground shipping is to Canada?

Jan 12, 2007 at 12:53 PM Post #62 of 117
Mikhail I just wanted you to know there is no hurry
very_evil_smiley.gif
Yea right. I am chomping at the bit for the new amp.

image001.gif

Jan 14, 2007 at 12:57 PM Post #63 of 117
I must say, I've been a SS guy thusfar, but these, the extreme & platinum look so tantilizingly good, that it's getting harder and harder to resist running parallel rigs, one tube & one SS...decisions, decisions...man I hate this place!
icon10.gif

Jan 16, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #65 of 117
If memory serves, I remember PsychoZX saying that his was shipped last week. I don't know if he got it yet. I sent mine back to Mikhail last Monday to get bg outputs. I got an email yesterday saying that it was ready and will be shipped in a few days. I'm assuming that others will be shipped at that time, or why wait to send mine, which was/is ready to return home to me?
k1000smile.gif

Jan 16, 2007 at 11:56 PM Post #66 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got an email yesterday saying that it was ready and will be shipped in a few days. I'm assuming that others will be shipped at that time, or why wait to send mine, which was/is ready to return home to me?
k1000smile.gif

I think that is Mikhails way of buying a day or two. He told me the same thing yesterday I said ok thanks but if it is ready SEND IT
icon10.gif
They ship out everyday I don't think he is waiting for a truck full of amps. to ship. I belive he went to the CES then got sic. and didn't work Fri. and he is to nice to say I have not finish your amp. yet maybe I can get too it in a day or two. So he said its finished I will send it in a day or two then usualy it is friday and we wait untill the weekend is over and overnight
icon10.gif
biggrin.gif
It is just the way it is.

Jan 17, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #67 of 117
Fine by me. I had it at home for a few happy days and was willing to let it go back for one more little addition....I know it'll be worth the wait. I do have a new source arriving any day now, so if that gets here first, I'm sure I'll start getting antsy.

Jan 17, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #68 of 117
Quote:

Fine by me. I had it at home for a few happy days and was willing to let it go back for one more little addition....I know it'll be worth the wait. I do have a new source arriving any day now, so if that gets here first, I'm sure I'll start getting antsy.

I am a little testy because he (Mikhail) did the same thing to me last year when I ordered my MPX3.

When I ordered this amp (Supra) He Promised the amp would be under the christmas tree. Then He said I need a week to work out something. I said ok. Now on Jan 16 I still do not have my amp.

You ordered your amp lets say just before Christmas I ordered my amp around Thanksgiving and you recived your amp first and sent it back and will most likely get your amp back again before me!

Which I think is wrong. Mikhail should finish my amp which was ordered before there was an Extreme amp and them build the 15 Extremes. Don't make me wait for my Supra.XLR Extreme. end of rant!

No wait, Mikhail promised me a picture a week ago and still no picture. Why not say I don't have time? Not I will send you a picture and then never do it.

Now I am done. PSS. I am a nice guy but it drives me crazy when you promise me something and then don't do it.

I have a thousand dollar charge on my credit card from Singlrpower $425.00 for tubes and adapters. I called and asked for an invoice so I know what the other $600.00 was for? I still dont have that.

Jan 17, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #70 of 117
Quote:

Well, you have an undeniable point. Just for the record though, I ordered mine on Dec 4th. Let's hope we're both happily listening next week.

Wow you are a nice person
biggrin.gif
Thank you I feel better all ready
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

This thread was started 12 08 06 you must of ordered at the Florida Meet?

Jan 17, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #71 of 117
Quote:

If memory serves, I remember PsychoZX saying that his was shipped last week. I don't know if he got it yet.

I was told it was going to be shipped out last Monday but I think because of CES and him being sick it wasn't. I was told that it would be shipped out yesterday when I called and that I should have it in a few days.

Jan 17, 2007 at 1:28 PM Post #72 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by markmaxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow you are a nice person
biggrin.gif
Thank you I feel better all ready
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

This thread was started 12 08 06 you must of ordered at the Florida Meet?

Yes.

Jan 17, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #73 of 117
Unfortunately waiting and delays is just kind of part of the process with SinglePower. Though I really do think Mikhail should be more realistic with the time frames he gives. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "it's shipping today". For the record I've probably been waiting longer than anyone in this thread for my amp. Heck he came up with the idea for the Extreme from working on my amp and Earl's one Supra
wink.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 2:58 PM Post #74 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was told it was going to be shipped out last Monday but I think because of CES and him being sick it wasn't. I was told that it would be shipped out yesterday when I called and that I should have it in a few days.

Did you get a tracking number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back