Extreme Performance! Introducing the new Singlepower Extreme Amplifier.
Jan 17, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #76 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_McBob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get a tracking number?

I just did
icon10.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 11:08 PM Post #77 of 117
Quote:

Did you get a tracking number?

No.

Jan 17, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #78 of 117
I just received an email confirming shipping for my Extreme. That was fast. I ordered less than two weeks ago.

I ordered the basic Exteme with no mods. I am guessing that sped up things a bit. Can't wait!

Anyone have some hoarded Bendix 6080WA/Bs or some Tunsol 5998s they want to unload :)

Best,

Paul

k1000smile.gif

Jan 18, 2007 at 4:45 PM Post #82 of 117
Quote:

From what I gather, a bunch of Extremes are almost ready to be shipped out. Of course, knowing SP, we might not receive them until some time in June
wink.gif

Of course, knowing SP, you'll be blindingly happy with it when it does arrive!
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2007 at 4:47 PM Post #83 of 117
Hi Mikhail,

It's been revealed in the Extreme thread in the amp forum that you can convert a PPX3 to an Extreme. Could you please give us some details about that including the cost of doing so?

Thanks,

-ken

Jan 19, 2007 at 11:48 AM Post #84 of 117
Mine is the first of International models to ship,these took longer to build than US versions.

Mikhail had a number of units ready for shipping a few weeks ago but decided to maximise the sonics and made some further changes.

Jan 19, 2007 at 11:58 AM Post #85 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Mikhail,

It's been revealed in the Extreme thread in the amp forum that you can convert a PPX3 to an Extreme. Could you please give us some details about that including the cost of doing so?

Thanks,

-ken

Unfortunately I can almost guarantee that you will not get a response from this thread. The only way to get any customer service out of Singlepower is to call.

Jan 19, 2007 at 12:19 PM Post #86 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathriel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately I can almost guarantee that you will not get a response from this thread. The only way to get any customer service out of Singlepower is to call.

I agree. Mikhail and I had a heated (mostly me) discusion yesterday about shipping and billing over all weekness in cominuation with me.

I think It would make a lot of sence to use the sponsored thread by Headroom an a example. Just take 15 min. a day sit down with a cup of tea (Mikhail likes tea) and answer a few questions here.

If you read this thread that Mikhail paid money for, every one is asking questions and there is only one responce from Singlepower.

Just in case you think I am bashing Makhail. I consider him a friend and he said yesterday he considers me a friend. These are my opinions from some one who cares very much about Mikhail and his family. And great sound.

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #87 of 117
Mikhail:
Is there is any advantage to the Extreme/platinum over MPX3(slam) with low impedance cans ? Ie. AT-W5000, AT-W11JPN.

Thanks.

Jan 20, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #88 of 117
Platinum w/BG cap op Ordered 12/15 Confirmed tracking thru DHL 19th Del. 1/23
icon10.gif

This is my first hi end piece. I anticipate this to be my first real "wow".
tongue.gif

It is a big WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back