Extreme Performance! Introducing the new Singlepower Extreme Amplifier.
Jan 27, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #91 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by markmaxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My new Supra Extreme XLR is here wow
biggrin.gif

I can't pull my self away.

DSC01376.jpg

Mikhail made this ballanced cable for my Senn HD 600/650
DSC01378.jpg

droolyr9.gif
droolyr9.gif
droolyr9.gif
droolyr9.gif
droolyr9.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #92 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by markmaxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My new Supra Extreme XLR is here wow
biggrin.gif

I can't pull my self away.

DSC01376.jpg

Mikhail made this ballanced cable for my Senn HD 600/650
DSC01378.jpg

I bet that amp is AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats!!
icon10.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #94 of 117
I got my Extreme yesterday. It simply blew me away!!!

I had to wait five hours until it defreezes as we are having a mighty cold winter here in WI, minus 15F!!!

I tried it with the HD600, K701, and RS-1. The Senn's are pure magic! I've never heard them like this before. It was unbelievable!! I couldn't walk away from the amp and had only two hours of sleep. It was a loooong day at work :).

On top of it, Mikhail went WAY above and beyond to make a customer happy.

THANK YOU MIKHAIL!!!

Feb 7, 2007 at 11:48 AM Post #95 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by vberch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my Extreme yesterday. It simply blew me away!!!

I had to wait five hours until it defreezes as we are having a mighty cold winter here in WI, minus 15F!!!

I tried it with the HD600, K701, and RS-1. The Senn's are pure magic! I've never heard them like this before. It was unbelievable!! I couldn't walk away from the amp and had only two hours of sleep. It was a loooong day at work :).

On top of it, Mikhail went WAY above and beyond to make a customer happy.

THANK YOU MIKHAIL!!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying mine.
biggrin.gif
Mikhail is the nicest man I have ever met.
icon10.gif

Feb 10, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #96 of 117
Guys,
Did those of you who received an amp recently from Mikhail get prior notice from him when he shipped it, either by e-mail or phone? He was supposed to ship mine last Thursday, but I have received no communication and the they are not answering the phones.

Feb 10, 2007 at 6:49 PM Post #97 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by jo427 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys,
Did those of you who received an amp recently from Mikhail get prior notice from him when he shipped it, either by e-mail or phone? He was supposed to ship mine last Thursday, but I have received no communication and the they are not answering the phones.

I just received my Extreme yesterday and I had received a shipment notification from DHL earlier in the week.

Feb 10, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #98 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toonie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received my Extreme yesterday and I had received a shipment notification from DHL earlier in the week.

Toonie you got one! Cheers .... good for you!
icon10.gif

Feb 10, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #99 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Toonie you got one! Cheers .... good for you!
icon10.gif

Yup
rs1smile.gif
I've really been enjoying the MPX-3 SLAM and have been reading/following the Extreme threads...finally I could no longer resist
very_evil_smiley.gif

Granted I've had it less than a day but so far I am very impressed. I went with the type 1 adapter and 6414 driver tube and am using 6080s for output. So far this combo sounds amazing with my HP2s.

I haven't done any comparison with the MPX-3 SLAM...I have been too busy enjoying the Extreme and there really isn't any efficient way for me to do A/B with the way my system is set up.

Anyway, back to the tunes
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 22, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #100 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathriel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately I can almost guarantee that you will not get a response from this thread. The only way to get any customer service out of Singlepower is to call.

He doesn't answer to emails?
confused.gif

Feb 22, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #101 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He doesn't answer to emails?
confused.gif

Yes but he is a very busy man and sometimes it takes him a while to get back to you. Quickest way to get an answer from him is to call.

Feb 22, 2007 at 3:33 AM Post #102 of 117
regarding mikhail:

he has called me back a couple times when i called him and he was out.

we played phone tag for a bit of last week. when the stars and planets, and our phones finally allined the conversation was excelent and informative.

Feb 24, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #104 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember reading somewhere he's only "open" monday-saturday. Is this true? I plan on giving him a ring tomorrow.

He's actually only open Monday to Friday.... If you call tomorrow you will most likely get the voicemail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back