Extra Comfort on Monoprice 8323?
Mar 31, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #71 of 76
I'll let you know soon, I just ordered the turtle beach pads today. 8 bux shipped seems reasonable. The headband doesn't bother me. If it starts I may order the free memory foam sample. I am using the original cable, but have a thicker cable going from my computer or phone to my cmoybb. I've found quite a few cables won't fit the headphone piece. I tried making these bluetooth but connecting the adapter to the headphones doesn't fit...

for an example:

http://www.trianglecables.com/mini-cp-mm.html?utm_source=mini-cp-mm&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_campaign=FROOG&gclid=Cj0KEQjwi-moBRDL4Omf9d_LndMBEiQAQtFf83ZbIZYSGoMGIce68GuLZS3j2TrP4jNB39rm7bBXBoQaAqaa8P8HAQ

but noone makes a smaller adapter, I had to use a cable with a zip tie, and it looked like crud.

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:36 PM Post #72 of 76
The isolation and sound in my opinion is no different. The comfort level is better for a couple reasons:

1) These are wider, they fit around my satellite sized ears. 

2) The Cloth keep things cooler, and for 8.65 shipped I can keep them on my ears longer.

I'd post a pic, but I'm at work and I don't think I have the rights to do that yet.

Dec 6, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #75 of 76
Lol, just leave them clamped around something wide for a few nights, which is what I did. They're actually pretty comfortable now, up until my ears starts to get sweaty, which is about an hour of listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back