1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Explain your custom title

First

Back
1 2
4 5
Next

Last
  1. zowie
    Voyager -
    Your screen name is great enough by itself; it's so good to see we've got some mini-van fans on these boards.

2. bootman Contributor
    I am the King o' Ping!!!

small uninhabited island off the coast of Taiwan.....
    [​IMG]

3. bootman Contributor
    It was really because of this.

[​IMG]

4. Dusty Chalk Contributor
    I'm lucky I didn't get one that said "Can't tell the difference between a man and a woman...on the internet", as that is easily the most embarassing thing I've ever done here. I think I was the first one to confuse DarkAngel with a woman.

BTW, there's another thread where a lot of us explained our custom titles, but I can't find it.

5. RMSzero
    I am a custom title virgin. I've never gotten one on any messageboard before.

6. bootman Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by RMSzero
    I am a custom title virgin. I've never gotten one on any messageboard before.

You just may have earned one! [​IMG]

7. grinch
    and i thought i was cool for breaking the 100+ post mark.. damnit. thanks for crushing my dreams. [​IMG]

8. Audio Redneck
    [​IMG] No idea what I said or did that got me mine. (anyone got any ideas?) I'm glad, what ever it was (I think).

Could it be that I am just a little blonde kid with a stuffed tiger an a wild imagination? (I was about 30 years ago.)

All I know is that if spaceman_spiff from Headwize comes over here, he'll be disappointed.

9. Braver
    I don't think many would take my advice seriously, now that I have my custom title...

anyway, audiowise, I'm back where I was 16 months ago, and without the desire to get soem better cans. unless Senn comes with a mx600 [​IMG]

10. usc goose Contributor
    taking a trip on the way back machine...

11. Mr.PD Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by usc goose
    taking a trip on the way back machine...

Yep that you are.
    Did A&M have a custom title and lose it?

12. MacDEF Contributor
    EDIT: LOL, I thought the thread was about usernames [​IMG]

My custom title refers to the fact that, despite rumors to the contrary, I have no true "allegiance" -- I once said that I would wear anything that sounded good [​IMG]

13. Mr.PD Contributor
    Wow MacDEF.
    I thought your name was a reference to Shakespeare.
    I guess I should pay more attention to capitalization.

14. blip
    Thus far I've avoided getting one... I was a little worried that Jude would read the post over in the music forum where I said that making love to the Hallelujah chorus from the Messiah was a good idea... Luckily he didn't and I was saved the indignity.

Anyway, I'd been thinking about asking this question for a while too. Great stories everyone and keep them comming.

15. usc goose Contributor
    ugh... worst euphimism for getting your ashes hauled ever.

First

Back
1 2
4 5
Next

Last