Explain your custom title
Apr 15, 2002 at 3:33 AM Post #32 of 68
[size=large]I am the King o' Ping!!![/size]

[size=xx-small]small uninhabited island off the coast of Taiwan.....[/size]
tongue.gif

Apr 15, 2002 at 4:22 AM Post #34 of 68
I'm lucky I didn't get one that said "Can't tell the difference between a man and a woman...on the internet", as that is easily the most embarassing thing I've ever done here. I think I was the first one to confuse DarkAngel with a woman.

BTW, there's another thread where a lot of us explained our custom titles, but I can't find it.

Apr 15, 2002 at 2:38 PM Post #36 of 68
Quote:

Originally posted by RMSzero
I am a custom title virgin. I've never gotten one on any messageboard before.

You just may have earned one!
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2002 at 4:01 PM Post #38 of 68
confused.gif
No idea what I said or did that got me mine. (anyone got any ideas?) I'm glad, what ever it was (I think).

Could it be that I am just a little blonde kid with a stuffed tiger an a wild imagination? (I was about 30 years ago.)

All I know is that if spaceman_spiff from Headwize comes over here, he'll be disappointed.

Apr 15, 2002 at 4:31 PM Post #39 of 68
I don't think many would take my advice seriously, now that I have my custom title...

anyway, audiowise, I'm back where I was 16 months ago, and without the desire to get soem better cans. unless Senn comes with a mx600
cool.gif

Jun 24, 2003 at 7:03 AM Post #40 of 68
taking a trip on the way back machine...

Jun 24, 2003 at 7:21 AM Post #42 of 68
EDIT: LOL, I thought the thread was about usernames
wink.gif

My custom title refers to the fact that, despite rumors to the contrary, I have no true "allegiance" -- I once said that I would wear anything that sounded good
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 24, 2003 at 7:55 AM Post #44 of 68
Thus far I've avoided getting one... I was a little worried that Jude would read the post over in the music forum where I said that making love to the Hallelujah chorus from the Messiah was a good idea... Luckily he didn't and I was saved the indignity.

Anyway, I'd been thinking about asking this question for a while too. Great stories everyone and keep them comming.

Jun 24, 2003 at 8:49 AM Post #45 of 68
ugh... worst euphimism for getting your ashes hauled ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back