Explain your avatar
Sep 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #2,491 of 3,006
The shroom in your avatar definitely looks edible. :p
Oh yeah, 100%! Also, I love the CMYK colors, so that's another thing in my avatar! :p

Sep 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #2,492 of 3,006
Oh yeah, 100%! Also, I love the CMYK colors, so that's another thing in my avatar!
tongue.gif

Didn't I see you on a video game?

Oct 1, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #2,494 of 3,006

You must be kidding me! 

Did you not take note of the Sennheiser logo on the left ear cup? From what I recall, the HD800 do not have that logo on the side. Along with that, the HD800's jack is huge, compared to that small 6.3mm jack shown in the picture. Even the frame of the one in the picture differs from that of the HD800.

Here, take a look at what we should be assuming, the HD598. Now, my friend, you tell me, between the HD598, and your HD800, would you say looks closer to the original drawn picture. 
tongue.gif

Ok, I missed that. But, the frame on the other ear cup throws me. I guess that's the inside? I don't recall seeing any Sennheiser with that sort of frame visible inside an ear cup. I can't see it in the photo you posted either.

Oh well. Good thing I didn't bet any money on that.

Oct 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #2,495 of 3,006

Ok, I missed that. But, the frame on the other ear cup throws me. I guess that's the inside? I don't recall seeing any Sennheiser with that sort of frame visible inside an ear cup. I can't see it in the photo you posted either.

Oh well. Good thing I didn't bet any money on that.

I forgot to tell you that the picture I drew is actually the modded one with the protective lining removed. So on the modded one it is possible to see the pattern in of the grill in the earcup.

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #2,498 of 3,006

Self explanatory, I think. 
wink.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #2,500 of 3,006
Oct 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #2,501 of 3,006
Mine is a cropped version of this image, which I painted:

I painted it for a show in at the Piranha Shop in Seattle, WA.  It's called "The Greeter".  Clive Barker, Wayne Barlow, and Zdzislaw Beksinski are some pretty big influences.

In my signature, I've got some other places to find my work if you'd like to see more.  The tumblr is NSFW sometimes :)

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #2,502 of 3,006

I painted it for a show in at the Piranha Shop in Seattle, WA.  It's called "The Greeter".  Clive Barker, Wayne Barlow, and Zdzislaw Beksinski are some pretty big influences.

In my signature, I've got some other places to find my work if you'd like to see more.  The tumblr is NSFW sometimes :)

great!!!and for the notes i like clive barker

Oct 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #2,503 of 3,006

Now that's some talent..........

Oct 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #2,505 of 3,006
My online name. Lots of little subtleties in the image. My initials are BPM and some of my friends have taken to calling me that simply because it can read as beats per minute. This is the pulse. I have a love of music. This is represented by the O portrayed as a record, with the tip of the pulse being a needle. There are some other small details as well but they're not really relevant to audio; I use the avatar in several places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back