Exceptional in Every Detail: Say Hello to the IE 600
May 21, 2022 at 9:58 AM Post #631 of 2,231
Yep, it's a love and hate relationship with the stock cable. I myself found it tolerable for the 1st few days. But been using it daily since purchasing it and found it very microphonic and stiff to my liking, hence I moved on from the stock cable.
Yeah a bit microphonic when walking around but that doesn't bother me, lengthwise it's perfect and sits nice and straight

May 21, 2022 at 9:59 AM Post #632 of 2,231
Are the IE 600 realesed all over the world now? In my local hifishop ( hifiklubben.no ) it says that they expect it to arrive 23 may.I live in norway. 😊
Find an authorised retailer and they will have it within a week.

May 21, 2022 at 10:06 AM Post #633 of 2,231
Got my IE600 last week..and I'm blown away! These are my first IEMs and the tuning is just perfect. Incredible imaging and dynamic range.Ordered from Amazon.co.jp to Canada, ended up being slightly cheaper than local dealers & arrived sooner!

Paired with the Qudelix 5K, which luckily was in stock when I happened to visit Qudelix's site, it's the perfect combination. Nothing but good things to say about how it sounds and the included features, working perfectly with the IE600 in balanced or unbalanced setups! The parametric EQ is something I'm especially enjoying playing with. Seamless pairing with Bluetooth devices makes for a friction-free experience on iOS, macOS, PC, Android, etc.

gaExVtj.jpg

May 21, 2022 at 10:45 AM Post #635 of 2,231
Got my IE600 last week..and I'm blown away! These are my first IEMs and the tuning is just perfect. Incredible imaging and dynamic range.Ordered from Amazon.co.jp to Canada, ended up being slightly cheaper than local dealers & arrived sooner!

Paired with the Qudelix 5K, which luckily was in stock when I happened to visit Qudelix's site, it's the perfect combination. Nothing but good things to say about how it sounds and the included features, working perfectly with the IE600 in balanced or unbalanced setups! The parametric EQ is something I'm especially enjoying playing with. Seamless pairing with Bluetooth devices makes for a friction-free experience on iOS, macOS, PC, Android, etc.

gaExVtj.jpg
Which 2.5mm balanced cable are you using for the 5K -> IE 600? I really don't want to create an account on AE to order the MMCX MMCX adapters.

May 21, 2022 at 7:25 PM Post #639 of 2,231

gaExVtj.jpg
Still waiting on my qudelix 5k its been shipped about a week ago now & I have had the ie600 for about 2 weeks.
Wouldn't mind getting a short cable made up for on the go, instead of having excess cable hanging off me. Lol

May 21, 2022 at 7:28 PM Post #640 of 2,231

gaExVtj.jpg
Welcome to the addicting world of IEM and especially the #IE600Club! Would love to know what tracks you're using to put them through their paces 👂

Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
May 22, 2022 at 8:23 AM Post #642 of 2,231
How is the isolation on the ie600? And have anyone tried spinfits with it? I have spinfits on my shures,and they are easy to take in/out and are comfortable.
Isolation is good with the right fitting ear tips & I have tried spinfit cp100s & they are good so are sony hybrid tips but my favourite so far is the azla sedna earfit standard ones or the lights.

May 22, 2022 at 8:25 AM Post #643 of 2,231
Isolation is good with the right fitting ear tips & I have tried spinfit cp100s & they are good so are sony hybrid tips but my favourite so far is the azla sedna earfit standard ones or the lights.
I'm currently comparing specs on all tips as we speak. Any place where I can find bundled info? I'm particularly interested in nozzle width (at the tip not stem) and lenght.

May 22, 2022 at 8:37 AM Post #644 of 2,231
I'm currently comparing specs on all tips as we speak. Any place where I can find bundled info? I'm particularly interested in nozzle width (at the tip not stem) and lenght.
The azla sedna earfit have a nozzle width off 5.4mm which is why I like the sound they produce. Pretty close to the sennheiser ones that come with the IE600 for looks without the grill & made off better silicone.

May 22, 2022 at 8:46 AM Post #645 of 2,231
P Xavier s s ssc
The azla sedna earfit have a nozzle width off 5.4mm which is why I like the sound they produce. Pretty close to the sennheiser ones that come with the IE600 for looks without the grill & made off better silicone.
Thank you for that info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back