Everyone should at least own a set of Bose, or owned.
Mar 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

SpecterJin

100+ Head-Fier
Am I out of my mind? No.

You should own a set of Bose and compare it to ur other headphone and see how it sounds

Bose got great marketing.
If you paid attention, all Bose stand are by itself in middle of no where related to headphone.

I encourage those that hate Bose and never heard one to try it out, and hear it for yourself, and write some feelings.

I owned tripod, and few key points to notice.
1. The lows are horrible, they are muddy and they don't go down
2. Soundstage is horrible, everything is crumbled together
3. A lot of details are missing, the sound is not "full". It's "empty"

PS: the $300 Bose actually sounds pretty good, but they are not worth $300.

Mar 20, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #3 of 16
Is this thread saying that everyone should own a set of bose just to know how bad they are?

Mar 20, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #4 of 16
I tried QuietComforts at an Apple Store, and just like expected, muddy and missing lows; all mids and treble. Sounds like something is missing. I got an headache from the ringing of the noise canceling system. But I don't know why you'd say BUY a Bose to experience the bad sound.

Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Tapatalk

Mar 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #5 of 16
You should remake your sentence:
Everyone should at least try/use/test a set of Bose.

I don't think peaple should waste their money, just go to a store and try it. =)

Mar 20, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #7 of 16
Hmm I hear this Bose bashing more frequently than any of their commercials. 
rolleyes.gif

In fact I cannot remember when I last heard or saw a Bose commercial, but apparantly there's always someone who needs to bash Bose anyways...

Mar 20, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #8 of 16

Troll?

You start thread promoting people to like Bose headphones and waste money on em, then you abruptly say that you too think they are not worth the money.

Yeah definitely a troll.
Quote:
Am I out of my mind? No.

You should own a set of Bose and compare it to ur other headphone and see how it sounds

Bose got great marketing.
If you paid attention, all Bose stand are by itself in middle of no where related to headphone.

I encourage those that hate Bose and never heard one to try it out, and hear it for yourself, and write some feelings.

I owned tripod, and few key points to notice.
1. The lows are horrible, they are muddy and they don't go down
2. Soundstage is horrible, everything is crumbled together
3. A lot of details are missing, the sound is not "full". It's "empty"

PS: the $300 Bose actually sounds pretty good, but they are not worth $300.

Mar 20, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #13 of 16

Quote:
This OP is all bad advice as well as English.

Say what now?

The OP must have bought a pair of Bose HP and either he/she has learned that there are better products out there for a comparable price or he/she has a change of heart. Oh, don't you hate that buyer's remorse feeling?

There is some truth to his statement that Bose will not display their products in the same product line next to another brand. Take a look at Bose HTIB stand at any electronic retailers,the Bose K2000, 321, Life Style just to name a few have been always set up in a separated area away from the HTIB by other brands.

ANW, Bose will be Bose and Monster will be Monster . They have their own fans and they also have enough Bose/Monster haters.

This thread is not informative and is not constructive in any way , shape or form. Lastly, I do not like the fact for someone to tell me what I SHOULD or I SHOULD not do with my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back